Day Five

The day is day five.
I do apologize for day four being so short.
I felt a bit awkward with knowing that I'm basically writing a tale of my life on this blog. I never thought I would be sharing my thoughts with others in a piece of writing I write every day.
We all do something that we never thought we would do in our lives. This is mine.
I guess I'll move on to the piece I shared by Emily Dickenson.
I look at the poem line by line and it hits me.
A word can be just a word.
It can just be there and be nothing to some people. People say a lot of things and sometimes they are words that are just that, words. They say the words with no meaning behind it. There are people who even say that words are just words they are nothing else.
Words can be a lot though. Words can have a lot of meaning to them. You can be touched by them. You can get angry by them. You can be happy by them. You can feel all these emotions and more.
Words have power behind them, especially when someone makes a speech that just reaches out to you.
Or when someone writes an inspirational book or says something inspirational. It reaches you and you can't forget it.
A word can live forever in your mind.
When someone says something, anything to you, it can become stuck in your mind. It lives on in you.
We take it with us.
I agree with Emily Dickenson. A word starts to live as soon as it is said or written. That moment it is said or written it lives on.
The word gets a life.
It is living like you and I.
It really gives you something to think about, doesn't it?
Going to a different topic now, my story.
You all are probably wondering what are these ideas or the story in general are.
The story is about a girl running from her dark past, a secret she holds inside not knowing if she can trust anyone.
It sounds like it will be an overdone story theme, but we shall see how it turns out right?
Who knows, it may turn out really good.
It is just the beginning.
I am excited to see how it will turn out though. I like the character and the idea. I even like how I started it.
The character.
Her name is Olivia. The last name is unknown at the moment.
I started it with a journal entry. The character, Olivia, writes a journal entry.
I thought it would be a great opener.
It seems to work.
The chapter after that is her traveling and reaching a destination. A place she will only be for a short time.
I haven't exactly worked it all out.
I do however hope people will like to read it.
I definitely like it.
I'll end the post here...well after I put the quote of course and do my forever ending to each post.
The quote:
Prose is architecture, not interior decoration.
-Ernest Hemingway
*Puts aviator sunglasses on*
Ciao!
~ Raiden