Introduction

Hi!
My name is Raiden Demeter. I'm just a person who loves to write and sees writing as a stress reliever. Also writing, to me, is fun to do. You can get your imagination going and create scenes, characters that you dream about. It is your own world you can create to get away from reality. That is the main reason why I love writing. It takes me away from a reality for a bit. I can make up characters and their story. I find it relaxing and exciting.
Moving on, I was told to start a blog because I need to gain confidence in myself. I need to believe that I can do what I love to do, which is to write. I need to believe in myself. Be inspired and motivated. What other way to do it, then to write a blog. Maybe I can inspire you readers to go for the goal. Just maybe while I'm gaining confidence in myself, those who are reading can gain confidence to.
So those of you, who are reading, welcome to my lovely blog. Okay maybe not lovely, but hey I thought I'd add some confidence in there.
Anyways without further ado here it is!
Raiden's Amazing Random Blog of Life! ...
Yes I know that was lame. Please to whoever reads this give me a break. I'm trying. This twenty four year old is trying and also realized that she didn't say exactly what she is writing about.
The title I just made while typing. I really don't know exactly what to write about. I mean anyone can write about anything and everything, so what could little ol' me write about. Music, politics, the world, love, life? The list can go on and on. I can also write about how it is to make this said blog. Maybe throw some randomness in there? Be fun with it? Ohhh there is an idea! This will be a random fun blog! Alright let's get cracking! This is only my introduction to the Random Fun Blog! Tomorrow I shall start Day 1 of the Random Fun Blog.
*Puts aviator sunglasses on* I shall see you all tomorrow. Ciao!
~ Raiden