Day Six

Almost to day seven, the one week mark!
Yay!
*Throws confetti*
Maybe I should wait to throw the confetti for tomorrow...oh well. What's done is done.
I am getting more excited as we reach the end of the first week. It makes me feel a bit accomplished, especially since I do have people reading Random Blog of Life.
It makes me happy that people are reading this. It means that it is a likable blog.
Correct?
Or am I wrong?
Hmm.
Carrying on, to the quote I put in the last post.
It was short, but makes you wonder what does this mean.
I was racking my brain for what it could mean.
What is prose exactly?
In poetry, it is actually writing the poem in sentences. It makes the poem look like a small paragraph. I've written a couple and I must say I do like writing prose poetry. It makes the poem seem more like a story, yet the words you come out with sounds more poetic.
I hope that made sense.
Prose is basically in a language form of how we speak or write with grammatical structure.
Yes I looked up the definition to the word prose.
After really knowing the definition of prose and looking at the first line, I'm guessing he is saying prose is the shape and form. Prose isn't for decoration. It isn't something to just look at and say 'Oh it's pretty' or we use the words because it sounds good. It is the one thing we should look deeper into in how it's made. There is a deeper meaning to how every word is pieced together in a sentence, a paragraph, a page. It all strings together.
It is really hard to explain, so I'm sorry if I'm confusing anyone.
I guess that just tells me maybe I should start talking about something else.
Agreed?
Agreed, so moving on!
To update you on the story, which does not have a title yet.
I am on chapter three.
The words just seem to flow out. Once you get an idea and you go off of it, it is like a never ending cycle. You just keep going and going until you force yourself to stop.
In other words, I wrote and wrote until I couldn't any more. Meaning I wrote until I got so tired, I needed sleep.
We all need to sleep sometime.
Right?
I'll probably do the same thing tonight. Write more on the story until I get too tired I can't keep my eyes open.
The main point is that I'm writing.
Even if you write a little bit every day, it helps.
What doesn't help is if you let words of others get to you.
This is something I've known practically my whole life. I had to deal with it in middle and high school. I had to deal with it at home and I will continue to have to deal with it.
We all have to deal with people telling us we can't do things.
We all have to deal with criticism.
I haven't exactly figured out how to not let it get to me.
Right now it's my friends both smacking sense to me and making me forget about it. It is also this blog.
The blog has been really helpful in that way because I can let it out.
I know this is the first time I mentioned this sort of thing. I also know I'm not really going into detail about it either.
I feel as of right now I can open up to you all. It is just going to be a slow process.
I figure I can start opening up and maybe catch a few people who are reading this going through the same situation.
At the same time, I'm being hesitant about putting all the information about the situation down at this very moment.
I guess just wait for a few more days and posts, then I'll be opening up a lot more.
Then you all get to know more about me.
Isn't that exciting?
Oh sarcasm how me and others like you.
Meaning to me it isn't very exciting. I'm sure some of you out there don't find it exciting either.
I could be wrong though.
Well here is the next quote and just so you know I won't be analyzing it until day eight. Tomorrow I'm doing more of a reflection post. I just decided to put the quote here on day six anyway.
Quote:
Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards.
-Robert A. Heinlein
*Puts aviator sunglasses on*
Ciao!
~ Raiden