FIFTY FIVE

KIM TAEHYUNG

my ringing phone woke me up. i groaned as i snuggled more onto jungkook, who was still sleeping.

i was lying there too comfortable to stand up, didn't want to pick the phone up. but that damn device didn't shut up.

i cautiously bend over jungkook, trying not to wake him up and reached my phone in the cupboard.

groaning, i looked at the screen, seeing hobi is calling, but also that it's fucking 8am in the morning.

i frowned, before picking up.

"TAEHYUNG ARE YOU AWAKE?!" he screamed and i had to hold the speaker away from my ear.

"hyung shut up, jungkook's still sleeping." i said, as i looked to my sleeping boyfriend. he looks like a baby, if it wasn't for his muscular body and his dominance AND DAMN THEM TATTOOS.

"taehyung, you two need to come down immediately. it's important, manager-nim is here." i frowned again.

"why would he come so early?" i asked, mostly to myself, but hearable to hoseok hyung.

"i don't know, he said nothing, he just said that we need to wake you. we're already there, come to the living room." this were his last words, before he ended the call.

i pouted as i looked back to jungkook. i don't want to disturb his beautiful sleep, but seems like we had no other choice.

i smiled lightly, before i jumped on top of jungkook, legs next to his hips. i giggled as he groaned.

"tae... please." he grumbled.
i laughed as i leaned down and pecked his lips.
"kookie, hobi hyung called, manager-nim's here, he said it's something important." i explained.

he looked at me without any expression. he stared. i chuckled and waved my hand in front of him, he really seemed to be spaced out.

he shook his head, snapping out of his stare and flashed a smile on me. i laughed and slapped his chest lightly. "yah, did you hear what i said? we need to go to the living room." i chuckled.

he now sat up, me still sitting on his tummy, but now sliding down to his thighs. "why would he be here?" he then asked, confused, probably just now realizing what i said.

"i don't know, hyung said they don't know either, but he said that we need to go." i shrugged my shoulders.

jungkook hummed and smiled at me. i don't know what this is, what we have, but we always do that. we just smile at each other and it's one of the bestest feeling possible.

he leaned forward and captured my lips, i of course responding immediately. a lovely kiss turned into a more intensive one, with jungkook's hands moving to my ass and my hands tracing on the inside of his shirt.

we interrupted our small make-out session and decided to finally go to the living room.

"yah, what took you so long?" jin asked, hands on his hips. i blushed as i wiped my lips.

"so what's up?" yoongi asked our manager.

he sighed and looked at me and jungkook. his gaze was blank, yet a kind of shiver ran down my spine.

i instinctively went closer to jungkook, i don't know, my body just acted. i grabbed his hand, in nervousness as the manager still kinda glared at us.

jungkook looked down at me, as he intertwined our fingers and placed his other hand on top of them.

our manager came closer to us as he held a phone in front of us, saying nothing. there was a photo of two people. the picture was dark and it took me some time to recognize what was going on in the photo. it were two males, one a little taller then the other.... and they were kissing.