FIFTY THREE

jin and yoongi were cooking, hoseok and namjoon scrolling through their phones, taehyung sat in jungkook's lap, while the maknae was playing video games with jimin.

it was a normal day in BTS' dorm. all living their life, being happy and enjoying time with each other.

taehyung and jungkook couldn't be happier, knowing that someday, they will confirm their relationship to the world. they won't need to hide themselves anymore, won't have to hide their love for each other. they will be able to be themselves. putting of the mask they're wearing currently, right?

yet, they were very nervous whenever they think about this topic again. coming out is a big thing, especially in korea where LGBTQ+ isn't that accepted.

they are afraid that BTS will suffer after that, that it's too much pressure for the group or that the agency will scold their older members too.

although their hyungs always tell them to not worry about them and that they fully support them with their decision, this feelings never leave them two. they know that this might be the end or a new beginning.

hopefully the second option.

the seven boys agreed to hide this from everyone. EVERYONE.

no one could find out about their plan. no one can know about this before they do it, because people would stop them. the agency would stop them with everything they can.

namjoon's idea was to ask bighit, wether they can go live on vlive as a group, telling them they wanna talk about the upcoming album with army, but secretly they use this live opportunity for taehyung and jungkook to confirm their relationship.

sounds plausible. they first agreed on that plan, but after jin had the bestes idea. they'll have their comeback in a month and a half, which means live shows. l-i-v-e.

no interruptions and staff members who could stop them... but the live shows were after their comeback, which is in over a month. taehyung and jungkook couldn't wait this long.

the members also think that they should confirm it before their comeback, so if it goes too much to the news and reporters, their comeback and new songs could be used as distractions later on.

jungkook humphed as he let himself exhaustingly fall on the bed. after the intense workout he had 10minutes ago, his muscles were a little sore and he clearly needed to take a shower. so he did.

when he was finished he laid back on the bed, took his phone, searching for something he could do now. he didn't want to go to sleep, he wanted to wait for taehyung of course.

he was on twitter, when he suddenly got a notification. taehyung was on vlive. he smiled to himself, watching his baby as he was talking cutely with army.

taehyung was sitting on his computer, working on his song, talking to the fans, reading some comments.

jungkook couldn't stop smiling. he also then looked at the comments.

people telling taehyung how handsome he is, telling him how much they love him, telling him how cute he is.

jungkook scoffed. "as if i don't know." he rolled his eyes, as he attempted to write a comment.

all the people here confessing to taehyung. you should know that he only belongs to jungkook.
he smirked as he send the comment, leaning back as he watched his boyfriend.