THIRTY TWO

when jimin returned with taehyung and jungkook they earned smirks and knowing grins of his members, making both male shyly look away.

taehyung sat down on his seat and looked to his side, where bogum was still sitting. the actor ignored him though, focusing on the stage.

then after a while bogum started talking.
"the messages... don't read them." he informed and taehyung just nodded.

bogum chuckled. "why aren't you saying anything. you would normally ask me a million questions why."

taehyung was quiet for a moment. "i know about your feelings hyung," he said, looking down chewing on his lip.

"and you don't feel the same, right?"
taehyung just nodded.

"because you have your bunny." bogum smirked and taehyung's heart jumped.

"wh-who?"

bogum scoffed, tilting his head. "or is there nothing between you and jungkook?"

"th-there's nothing between us." although bogum is his best friend, taehyung promised to the comapany, their members and jungkook to not tell anyone about their relationship. same goes for jungkook.

bogum clicked his tongue annoyed. "don't fool me tae. then, what is this?" he said finally turning around to face him, his eyes fixed on the hickey. taehyung felt nervous and tried to cover the hickey with his collar, looking away.
"n-nothing."

"so, is he your boyfriend?" bogum asked with a tight voice, hands balling to fists.

"no, he..."

'the award for artist of the year goes to BANGTAN SONYEONDAN!'.

taehyung's eyes widened and he quickly got up, looking to the other members who did the same, excited and happy that they won again this year. taehyung was relieved that he now didn't have to answer bogum's question, but he was still a little nervous.

jungkook who had kept an eye on them the whole time, noticed that taehyung was concerned about something and made his way slowly to him, wrapping his arm brotherly around his shoulder, as they walked to the stage.

taehyung felt the touch and immediately relaxed a little. he turned around and flashed a smile to the younger. the boys then looked to the audience, greatful as they listened to their leader's speech.

all seven pulled eachother into a big group hug, the first sobs leaving their mouthes as they felt their other members warmth. they turned again to the audience and bowed to them, waving, as they left the stage.

back at their assigned places, jungkook decided to take taehyung's, who then sat next to him on the other side.

he just didn't want taehyung to sit next to bogum. not any minute more.

"congratulations for the award," bogum then said coldly, looking forward.

"thank you," jungkook said, bored-ly.

"and congratulations to your relationship with taehyung." bogum then said, voice sounding even colder.

jungkook clicked his tongue and chuckled. he knew he promised to not tell anybody, but bogum? he didn't care about bogum. he just wanted to let him know that he has no chance with taehyung.
"thank you."

"i bet you know how i feel about him, right?"

"mhh, i'm afraid, i do."

"i will fight for him, bunny."

„try me bubblegum."

"can you two please shut up?" taehyung pleaded, looking slightly daring at them, his hand on resting on jungkook's thigh, as he bend over a little so that they could hear him. bogum scoffed internally.

"of course, baby." jungkook smirked, as he turned to taehyung. bogum clenched his jaw and looked forward again. of course, angry.

"was that necessary?" taehyung tilted his head a little, raising an eyebrow at jungkook. "what? he thinks he can separate us." jungkook said, sticking his tongue into his cheek.

taehyung sighed as he slowly took jungkook's hand under their chairs. "no one is going to separate us, bun- not him, not manager hyung, no one. i love you too much, you know?"

jungkook relaxed just a little and squeezed taehyung's hand a little. "i love you too, but i can't stand it when he talks about you. you know, i just... i just wanna box the hell outta him," he hissed the laster part

a chuckle emitted taehyung's lips, but in the next moment, his expression turned a sterner look.

"kook, please calm down, even if he has feelings for me, he's still one of my bestes friends."

"friend, my ass." jungkook scoffed.

taehyung giggled. "i love you."

"whatever." jungkook replied as he lets go of tae's hand and crossed his arms, gaze back to the stage.

"naw, is my bunny mad?"

"no, he isn't."

"oh i bet he is."

"okay, fine he is, but his boyfriend should try to understand him. there's a guy that wants something from you that isn't me! how can he not be mad then?"

"naw, you're so cute." taehyung said, squeezing jungkook's cheeks, when the audience suddenly started screaming and cheering. taehyung and jungkook widened their eyes, when they noticed they were on screen, so they pulled back from each other.

both sighed, but smiled shyly. the other members were giggling and laughing at their youngest behaviors. the manager of txt also chuckled, but was a little worried, since that can mean consequences for him.

on the other side was bogum, clenching his jaw, as he watched the couple on the monitor. he was angry and furious. he has been so sure that he had a chance with taehyung. he never imagined that jungkook wasn't straight, yet in love with one of his members, which happened to be taehyung. he knew that taehyung was gay, he told him that before, which is the reason bogum thought he has a chance with him. but now he knows that he has to fight for this chance.

after all awards were given and all performances were held, bts and all other idols made their way out of the stadium, into their vans and back home. jungkook and taehyung were of course sharing a van, cuddled against each other. both boys were deep asleep, exhausted because of today's events.

not to forget, they had sex in a washroom.