FIFTY TWO

"jungkook and taehyung... want to come out."

______________________

the members widened their eyes by their oldest words and a minute of silence followed.

jin felt nervous, but cleared his throat.
"i believe that they should just do it... it's hard to hide a relationship..."

there was again a long silence in the room. everyone sunk into their thoughts, replaying what seokjin just said.

namjoon then stood up.
"i think it's their decision. if they want it we can't stop them to do that. it's their life and all we can do for them is to support them in their decisions," he stated and jin's eyes lit up.

jimin also jumped up. "that would be so beautiful! they would be so happy then."

"they're our youngest, we need to help and support them." hoseok stood up too, clapping hysterically into his hands.

"thank you, i was waiting for the moment someone mentions this topic" yoongi groaned looking up.

"yes, i think it's also now time for that. i mean we're in 2021 now and it's almost everywhere accepted to have same gender relationships. it's not such a drastic theme anymore." hoseok mumbled.

"if they want to tell the truth, they'll need us." jin added.

"yes and we will stay with them. we don't know what's coming for the future, but we need to hold together... but still, if they want to do it we have to make sure it's behind our company's back. they would try to stop them." namjoon said in a serious tone.

the members nodded . jin sighed and sat down again. "uff, i'm relieved i thought i was the only one that would support this idea."

"no, of course we would support them!" jimin said smiling brightly.

"seriously, i'm tired of always separating them whenever they got to close. i feel so bad for them everytime i did it..." namjoon mumbled and chuckled.

"oh gosh, that must've been really exhausting, these two are like magnets!" hoseok laughed out.

______________________

shuffling, taehyung woke up from his small slumber and he smiled pleased, feeling his boyfriends arms holding him.

he then opened his eyes, only smiling more as he noticed jungkook was already up, smiling down at him.

"slept well?" he asked the older, who nodded weakly, hugging the blanket closer to himself and scooting closer to jungkook too.

"our bed is definitely more comfortable than the one in the hospital." he said.

jungkook chuckled and sat up, pulling taehyung with him on his lap now. "you haven't even slept on that bed in the hospital, you slept on me." he stated while playing with taehyung's hair.

taehyung laughed. "yes, because that bed was uncomfortable." he pouted and jungkook laughed.

there was a long moment between them two, just staring into each other's eyes, taehyung fumbling with jungkook's shirt and jungkook brushing his hand through taehyung's hair.