TWENTY FIVE

this time taehyung and jungkook woke up together and taehyung who lowkey moved into jungkook's room, can't stop smiling as the two of them were brushing their teeth together. jungkook giggled at the look of taehyung being all smily.

"why so happy today?" he chuckled, rinsing his mouth with cold water. taehyung, who also finished now wrapped his arms around jungkook's waist and watched them two in the mirror. he lightly pecked jungkook's lips, who raised one eyebrow.

"you're just cute." taehyung smiled brightly and jungkook wrapped his arms around him too and connected their lips again.

"you're cuter though," jungkook said between the kiss.

taehyung shook his head, "no you are!"

"admit that you're the cutest, or i might do something."

taehyung giggled. "oh and what?"

the older suddenly got lifted up onto the sink and jungkook chuckled, seeing his flustered state. "look at your cheeks, becoming all red. that's so cute," he mocked before leaning forward to kiss his flustered boyfriend.

taehyung didn't complain and wrapped his arms around jungkook's neck, deepening the kiss. jungkook had his arms stemmed next to taehyung on the sink and the older didn't want to imagine how prominent the younger's veins must've been.

soon, they cut off from each other, knowing that today was again not the right day to go further, since the meeting with the manager will be in a few hours.

"you're the cutest." jungkook whispered, stepping away and leaving the bathroom. taehyung took a deep breath and smiled to himself, before following him out.

"you're rude, you know that?" taehyung said, once standing back in front of jungkook.

the younger raised an eyebrow. "i'm rude? and why's that."

taehyung tilted his head a little, taking a step closer to his boyfriend. "i wasn't finished yet," he said and pecked jungkook's lips a last time.

jungkook chuckled and shook his head. "well, then i'm rude." he grabbed his phone, "you should ho to your room and dress up though" he reminded, but was confused when all taehyung did was walking to the ravenette's closet.

"my clothes are here." the brunette said, picking something nice and warm. gazing away from his phone, jungkook watched him with an amused smile.

"why does all you own has to be black? we need to buy you some more colors."

jungkook chuckled as he went over to taehyung and backhugged him, placing his head on the older's shoulder. "mhm? what do you mean. this one is purple," jungkook said into taehyung's ear and the older wanted to punch him for making a simple sentence sound so sexual.

rolling his eyes, taehyung picked up the purple hoodie, before freeing himself out of jungkook's grip, to put off his pajama shirt.

two can play this game.

jungkook poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue, as he watched the older bare male's back. not being able to hold back, he walked back to him and placed his hands on his arms.

taehyung tensed a little, but leaned into the touch with a smirk. that, until jungkook suddenly started kissing his shoulder, making his legs almost give into the sensational feeling.

a surprised sound left his lips, when jungkook suddenly started sucking, leaving red marks on some spots. that took taehyung back to reality and he chuckled, just putting the purple hoodie on.