fifteen

JUNGKOOK

Never in my life have I felt the same about someone as I did about Taehyung. So strong and passionate. During dance practice, I had to fight the urge to look at him the whole time, sometimes a smile slipping on my lips as I saw him dance with all he had.

The smallest things he does make me want to pull him close to me and never let go of him.

An arm wrapped around my shoulder and I turned to look at Jimin, who smiled worriedly. "Jin told me. What exactly happened?"

These two really love to meddle in our business. Internally chuckling, I bend down to pick my water bottle from the floor and took a sip of the liquid. "What's there to tell. We fought."

"How and why?" He asked. I don't know how to feel about the fact that all of our members are so stunned that Taehyung and I are capable of getting into arguments too.

I tried to keep my voice as sad as I could muster. "I.. kind of messed up and we ended into an argument again."

Jimin squinted his eyes at me. Taehyung was so going to pay for this, I am not making me the bad guy for nothing. "How did you mess up? What did you do?"

"I might have said some hurtful and impulsive stuff.." I lied. Let's be real, nobody would have believed me if I said that Taehyung did this.

Jimin glared at me. "You hurt him?"

That was a shoot into my own goal, making me feel guilty for something that didn't happen. Everything between us is fixed, despite of the tears that were shed. I took a safety step away from Jimin. "We both said stuff we didn't mean. Time will heal it, I believe."

He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. "You two are just a bunch of exhausting idiots."

I rolled my eyes. "Thanks, I love you too."

He looked up to me again. "If you want to talk about it, I'll listen."

I genuinely smiled at him, opening my arms to give him a hug. "Thank you, I really appreciate it."

When Jimin hugged me back, I happened to shortly glanced at the brunet beauty across the room. He is too magical.

TAEHYUNG

After almost three hours of practicing with my members (and secret- I don't know what to refer to him yet), a cold shower was everything I needed and craved. So that's what I did, showering and getting bed-ready.

I knew that I wanted to go to Jungkook's now, but it was still too early to guarantee that no one will catch us. Everyone is probably still awake, so that was no option in the moment.

What was an option though, is making sure that time goes faster by turning on Vlive and talking to our fans. It is part of my job, nonetheless there isn't much that I love more than interacting with my fans, reacting to their little comments and music recommendations.

Half an hour later, that, as I assumed, passed quicker than expected, my phone chimed. I grabbed it to see a message from Jungkook, making it unable for me not to smile and feel a little excitement about it.

Come over.

A short message, but it meant a lot to me. Trying to conceal my smile was impossible and when I checked the comments, our fans had noticed, commenting stuff like: show us! Why're you smiling? Who is it? I waved it off by saying one of the members sent me a funny meme.