What the fuck.

—

"WHAT THE FUCK."

'It must be karma' The man thinks to himself. Yes, it is karma. It's the result of not being able to save Obito and killing Rin. It's the result of enrolling himself into Anbu instead of raising his sensei's child and not being able to stop Sasuke from defecting the village.

Why else would he be bleeding profusely underneath a bridge? A very well built bridge, but a bridge nonetheless. He looks around after he checks his body for injuries, there's nothing noteworthy here, he decides after scouting the place. He props himself up with his shoulders and hisses when he feels a sharp pain flare up in his chest and to his shoulder. Ignoring the pain, he scoots over so he could lean on the wall to his right.

With his back against the cold stone, he starts thinking about the predicament he's in. 'I died, I'm sure of it." His hands glow green as he starts to heal his left shoulder the way Sakura taught him. 'Where am I?' He looks around once again, not sure of himself. 'And more importantly, how did I get here?'

::

Fighting Obito had to have been one of the most exhausting experiences he's ever had. He'd tried to reason with his old friend, but always got shot down.

"I didn't want to kill her." He repeats, his body weary as they'd been fighting for hours on end. "Then why did you? Stop repeating yourself. You killed her. I watched you shove your disgusting chidori into her heart." His opponent says, running towards him with his kunai out to strike him. "The Iwa shinobi sealed the Sanbi-" He cuts himself off as he parries the strike, sparks flashing as they battle it out with their kunai. "Enough of your excuses Hatake. Focus on the fight." He jumps back, throwing a kunai in Obito's direction. The Uchiha flicks his wrist and the kunai speeding towards him gets sent into one of the cubes surrounding the pair.

"Do you think she's watching our fight Obito?" He questions softly, as if his opponent wasn't meant to hear it. And maybe he didn't or maybe he ignored it, because all Obito did was narrow his eyes at the Hatake.
They stare each other down before Obito speeds up slightly and their blades meet each other once again.

Obito lets his guard slip for a moment. It's exactly what Kakashi has been waiting for, he goes in for the kill. And with his kunai perfectly lined up with Obito's heart, he hesitates.
This is his best friend. The loud mouthed Uchiha that he couldn't stand, but would also risk his life for. The annoying teammate he always ridiculed for being late. This is Uchiha Obito, the one that gave him the spinning sharingan where his left eye should be.
And that hesitation costs him his life, both of them being able to stab each other in the heart.

They fall to their knees as blood starts pooling around them. "How romantic" He wheezes out as he falls flat on his back. "Shut up Bakashi" His opponent, who also fell on his back, choked out. He coughs blood, the red liquid spilling from his lips, leaving a bloody trail.

"Obito, I left my fucking iron on." He managed to say before falling unconscious.

::

That's all he remembers, he tries to think about the rest. With his shoulder now fully healed, he moves on to his ribs. His hands glow green and placing his hands over his body, he begins to heal his bruised and broken ribs.
When he's nearly done with his treatment, he sees a man walking towards him. A man with blond hair and green eyes. A person with green eyes was quite rare, Sakura was an anomaly in Konoha. He went back to treating his ribs after side eyeing the stranger.

To his surprise, the stranger floods him with a flurry of questions. "Woah dude! Are you okay? What happened? Was there a villain?!" He has to keep himself from raising his eyebrows. Villains? Ha. Yeah if you could call Obito a villain. He still answers the man's questions "I'm quite alright, Thank you. It was just a misunderstanding that turned physical, no big deal." He gave the man a smile with his eyes turning into crescents. His hands now at his sides as his ribs were healed. "Oh- oh! Alright man! That's a cool quirk you have there. Healing, right?" The man asks.

What. A quirk? He's put off, but doesn't let it show. He'll need all the information he's able to get from this man. "Yeah it's a convenient quirk. Oh! Mind telling me where I am?" He stands up and looks at the man, noticing that he's wearing civilian clothing? Though he'd never seen clothes like that.
He doesn't want to risk telling the man his name as he could very well be in enemy territory, but his worry fades when the man answers. "Haha! What do you mean where are you, we're in Tokyo!" The man laughs as if he'd told a joke. "I'm Yamada Hizashi, nice to meet you!" The man, Yamada, holds out his hand with a smile on his face.

He silently panics. Tokyo? There is no such place in the Six Great Nations. He accepts the handshake, the mans calloused hand greeting his own. "Hatake Kakashi, a pleasure." He says. Still smiling with his eyes. "I normally don't make friends underneath bridges but I'll make an exception for you Yamada san." Yamada scratches his nape and looks away, flustered. He glances at a piece of metal on his arm and mumbles something before looking at Kakashi again.
"It was nice meeting you Hatake san, but I should go." Yamada looks almost guilty to have to leave. "It's alright Yamada san, I hope we'll get see each other under a bridge again." He smiles at the man, who laughs then starts jogging away while waving his hand.

It's only when the man is completely out of sight that the smile falls from his face. That entire conversation drained him. He has a sneaking suspicion that this is not the world he's used to being in. He'll have to get used to this 'Tokyo' he's in. And if the metal boxes speeding left and right mean anything, he'll have a lot he needs to get used to.

eat my entire ass okay i'm gonna make some changes. wear mask or no?
also i'm not quite sure if i should incorporate him into the students lives,,
minor changes, trying to make this shit more... readable? it kinda sucks