Chapter 32

Dead Leaves

Zi is now wearing a floral lace off-shoulder dress, feeling happy for today's event. She saw the crowd, wearing a good dresses and suits having their brightest smiles, she remember the guy once he loved so much..

"I am now moving on to another chapter of my life without you in it, thank you for the lessons.. Waki," she said while remembering the man who once brought joy to her life, made her feel that she is loved.. A man gave her a boquet of roses, giving her a fond smiles. The man who never left her even in her darkest and will never leave her even a single minute.

"Ate, I am happy that you will graduating now, you will finish your degree now.." Khristalv said to his sister, tinitigan siya ni Zi, his lil' brother is not the typical brother you have.. He is responsible, he can be a kuya, a bestfriend that will do everything to protect you and loves you even you push him away. She hugged Khristalv that is taller than her and now mascular than before.

"Thank you Talv.. Thank you for everything.." she said and bury her face in to Talv's chest..

"Your make up will be ruin, don't cry." Talv said and chuckled, patted his sister's head.

"I will always be by your side, even you push me away.. I won't leave, ate." he said and kisses Zi's hair. Bumitaw si Zi nu'ng nakita niya si Trixie na nanonood sa kanilang dalawa, she stared at Khristalv with so much fondness in her eyes.

"Sorry to interrupt you two but the event will start in 3 minutes," Trixie said that made Khristalv giggle and Zi laughed, she kissed Zi's cheeks and held Trixie's hand and pull her to their designated chairs, she is now getting excited for her big event. She looked at the seats for their family at the back, she saw her father happily waving at her and her mother giving her a proud smile meanwhile Khristalv is taking her pictures..

Their Graduation started and they all feeling the nervous and happiness at the same time, because finally their hardworks paid off..

The graduation went well, their names being called as a sign that they are graduating and now it's Zi's turn.

"Khriziara Reign Saludes, Camlaude." and with that Zi is all smiles walking up to the stage, receiving the medal. The graduation ended with the inspiring speech of the guest speaker.

"If you didn't get what you want maybe because it wasn't meant for you.."

Zi remembered some of the moments in her life that she didn't get what she wants for herself, first one is a perfect family because no child have one, the second was Waki because she clearly understand now why..

"You are meant to the things you least expected, the things you never dreamt about. You just gotta learn to appreciate because God's plan is bigger than yours, so trust him if he didn't gave what you want because he will give you what you truly deserve."

Everyone clapped as soon as he ended the speech and bow to the students while clapping as gesture of a congratulations or you are doing great so keep moving.

"And now may I present to you the class of 2019-2020 graduates! Congratulations everyone, I hope you will all enjoy your party later. Good day again everyone and congratulations." the emcee said then the students are happy running to their parents and love ones who attended their big event, sinalubong ni Talv si Zi na may malaking ngiti saka ito niyakap.

"I am so happy for you ate.." bulong ni Talv kaya mas hinigpitan pa ni Zi ang yakap sa kapatid, naramdaman nila ang presensya ng kanilang papsi at mamsi na sobrang saya ang nararamdaman. Bumitaw silang dalawa sa isa't isa.

"I am so proud of you anak," nakangiting sabi ng papsi nila kaya niyakap ito ni Zi, masaya na siya kasi kahit papaano ay talagang nagbabago na ito para sa kanila at sa mamsi nila..

"We are so proud of you, Reign." sabi ng mamsi niya kaya nagyakapan sila..

"Attend ka ba sa party niyo later?" tanong ni Talv at umiling lamang si Zi

"I like to celebrate with you all," sabi ni Zi at may naisip na idea si papsi niya..

"Why not we go at Aklan? Visit Boracay again," suggest ng papsi niya pero imbis na humindi si Zi ay na-excite pa siya.

"Sakto dad, invited ako sa alumni ng dati naming school doon." masayang sambit ni Zi at natawa si Talv

"Buti ka ininvite, ako hindi." natatawang sabi ni Talv

"Alam niya kasing magagalit ka atsaka he will perform that night for the rest of alumni's, duh." sabi ni Zi saka umirap, natawa si Talv sa itsura ng kapatid.

"Pft. He knows me very well," sabi ni Talv

"Oo naman, nakasama ka na niya once or twice," sabi niya sabay irap kaya natawa na lamang si Khristalv

"Dad, pwede nating isama si Trixie?" tanong ni Zi at masayang pumayag ang papsi at mamsi nila, nagtaka naman si Talv

"Bakit pati siya?" naguguluhang tanong ni Talv, he felt awkward when Trixie is with them dahil sa mga tingin nito sa kanya..

"Because she is my bestfriend and gusto kong makilala niya sila Loch," sabi ni Zi, yes, she is still in touch with  Loch and Rose even before she left the  Aklan.. They know that she will leave but they choose to not tell anyone even Waki..

"Are you excited to see Waki?" tanong ni Talv at napangiti si Zi..

"Seeing him will make me happy, Khristalv"

Joaquin's POV
Everything changed since the day she left, it's been a year but her smiles and pouts are still on my mind. I saw my microphone on the table, I will perform for the alumni's. Seeing my friends having a fun except to one, Kim.. Since Rose broke up with him, lagi siyang malungkot lalo na dahil hindi siya gustong pansinin nito, if you will ask about Loch? Sila na ni Leesandro, and Vren? He is now happy with his career.. May practice din sana siya kaso hindi fit sa schedule niya pero wala namang problema 'yon sa kanya dahil magaling na siya..

"The practice is over, thank you guys!"    our coach said kaya pinuntahan ko na sila Kim.

"Bro, may tanong kami.." sabi ni Ariel kaya nakatingin lang silang lahat sa akin at Ariel, alam ko na kung ano ang itatanong nito. Paulit-ulit na lang kasi.

"Ano na naman?" tanong ko

"What if makita mo siya uli?" tanong ni Ariel at natawa na lang ako..

"I hope the autumn is not yet ended that time,"

___________________________
Hello guys, ending is near and I hope you like my update. Uwuuu.. Wubyuu all 💜

Kim or Ariel?

Keep supporting and Enjoy reading~