Chapter 35

Sweet Night

Pagkatapos ng concert ay agad na umuwi si Zi, she is tired and pale dahil first time niya lang makapunta sa gano'ng event. Binagsak niya ang sarili niya sa kama, naalala niya ang binata na enjoy na enjoy sa ginagawa kanina. How he dance, sing and interact with their fans is a definition of happiness maybe. It made her happy just by watching Vren's dream turned into reality, making music for the comfort and healing of others.. Tumawag sa kanya ang kapatid kaya agad niya itong sinagot.

[Ate, kamusta? Miss na kita,] bungad nito kaya agad na napangiti ang dalaga..

"I miss you too. Shoes or Jacket?" tanong ni Zi sa kapatid, gusto niya kasi itong bigyan ng pasalubong pati ang papsi at mamsi niya..

[Jacket ate,] natawa si Zi sa sagot ng kapatid, she is not that addicted sa shoes kasi.. [How's the concert?] tanong pa ng kapatid, she knew he was smiling while he asked that..

"It was fun, ang galing nilang lahat." sagot naman ng dalaga at natahimik silang dalawa..

[Ate, you don't like concerts.] sabi ng kapatid. Zi is not the typical girl that is too excited for such events na may gatherings, she just want to be with her friends and family or just with  herself only..

[Are you ready for that world he can give to you? Camera flashes, everywhere his feet touches it will be listed to be one of the most visited places, anyone he will admire will be dissed and bash by their fans. Not all but most of them. Are you ready for that ate?] nagulat ang dalaga sa tanong ng kapatid, hindi niya sinabi rito ang nararamdaman niya pero bakit parang may alam siya?

"How did you-"

[Kabisado kita ate, concerts? You don't like going there because you hate so many people around you. Your smiles when you're with Vren, it's far different from your smiles you had when you're still with Waki. Ate, ramdam ko..] napayuko si Zi, Khristalv really know every small details of her.

"Talv.." hindi na niya alam kung ano ang sasabihin niya, she heard Khristalv sighed.

[Kasi kung ako tatanungin? Hindi ako handa ate.] sumikip ang dibdib ni Zi, naiimagine niya ang posibleng mangyayari..

[I know Vren will protect you but.. mahirap ate because come and think of it, they will attack you all over again.] sabi pa nito but Zi just remained silent, she understand why Talv is worried because he know how hard it is..

"Take care ok? Uuwi ako diyan bukas," sabi nito saka binaba ang tawag, napaisip siya.. She knows how hard to be with Vren but she still want to risk. May nag doorbell kaya agad niyang tinignan sa maliit na butas kung sino ito then she saw Vren's face smiling while holding a boquet of roses, not a typical roses but a paper roses na siya mismo gumawa sa tulong ng kasamahan niyang bulletproof boys. Binuksan niya ang pinto and smiles.

"Roses for you," Vren said then gave the paper roses to Khriziara, tumingin sa paligid si Zi to see kung may makakakita ba sa kanila. Vren chuckles..

"No worries, they are all sleeping now." sabi naman ni Vren kaya napatingin si Zi sa kanya.

"Can we go out?" tanong ni Zi sa kanya na kinabigla naman ng binata pero maya-maya ay ngumiti na rin ito.

"Of course!" sagot ng binata kaya napangiti ang dalaga.

"You will wear that right?" tanong nito habang nakaturo sa face mask ng binata, Vren stared at her trying to read her so he can respond properly..

"Do it too! I have extra one in the car," he said so Zi won't get hurt or what, he wants to assure her that they can do this together.. He wants her to stay with him, for the rest of their lives. He loves her so much. Zi nodded and held Zi's hand, he will protect her no matter what and in any way possible.

Vren's POV
Sumakay na kami sa kotse, I turned the AC on and sinuot sa kanya ang face mask na andoon, I stared at her eyes.. That eyes is the only thing that I want to stare for the rest of my life, I can't still believe that she is risking for me. I saw her looking at the lights and cars outside, I am thankful that our  manager Joon let me use his car that is never been used before nor never been saw by our fans. I stopped the car and park it infront of the shop..

"You want to buy a pasalubong for Talv and tito't tita?" I asked and she nodded while smiling, I may not see her smile but her eyes is sparkling.. Nagulat ako nu'ng kinuha niya ang salamin na nakasabit sa shirt ko saka sinuot sa akin, I kissed her cheeks kaya nanlaki ang mata niya. I turned my gaze on the other side for her to not see my chuckles.

"You sneaky lil' guy!" she shouted, we have face mask but I know she felt my lips.. I just winked at her and ginulo ang buhok ko, fans will not suspect me as V of BTS. Nauna na akong lumabas and then Zi too. She still wearing the outfit kanina sa concert, ngayon ko lang napansin. Ako? I am just wearing a white shirt and a black jeans but I just wear a slippers dahil doon ako mas komportable.

I looked at the girl who just staring at me, her eyes widened.. Fvck! Not now please.. I signaled her to stay quiet, so I hope she will. Pinuntahan ko si Zi, may itim na jacket siyang hawak at two boxes of shoes. Hmm..

"Done?" I asked and she nodded, still the woman is staring at me but when it turned to Zi.. she is now glaring.

"Bilisan na natin," bulong ko kay Zi saka tumingin ng jacket na bagay sa kanya, I saw a cropped jacket na kulay black.. I took it at nagbayad sa kabilang counter, nu'ng nabayaran ko na at nilagay na ito sa paperbag ay agad ko itong tinakbo sa likod ng kotse, while I'm putting there my gift for her ay bigla siyang sumulpot. Napahawak ako sa dibdib ko para kunwari sobrang gulat ako kaya natawa siya saka pabirong sinuntok ang dibdib ko.

"Street foods?" tanong ko at excited pa siyang tumango, I know I can break a million hearts by choosing just one girl. The girl that my heart really want since the day I saw her. Sumakay na siya sa kotse kaya napangiti ako. I am willing to steal every minute and hours or days just to be with this girl, always just for Zi...

Third Person's POV
While Vren and Zi enjoying their time at New York, there is a one guy who is now drowning  from his regrets and pain by drinking too much alcohol.

"Waki, tama na.." suway ni Ariel habang sinusubukang pigilan ang kaibigan, suminok na si Waki pero ayaw pa rin nitong magpapigil..

"Mamaya na ang Alumni, gago kakanta ka pa for prayers." sabi ni Kim at tuluyan ng umiyak si Joaquin.

"APAKA GAGO KO! TANGNA WALA NA SIYA, WALA NA!" sigaw nito habang nagwawala, habang nagpapanic si Kim, Ariel ay prenteng nakaupo si Rinx sa tabi habang iniinom ang alak niya.

"SI ZI, WALA NA KASI GAGO AKO!" sigaw pa ni Joaquin

"Buti alam mo," walang pake na sabi ni Rinx kaya napaupo na lamang ang binata..

"Regret, is what I can keep not her. And that is the saddest thing right now.."

_________________________
One chapter to go~

I hope you like this chapter, please read everything here because it can be a clue for another series.

Keep supporting and Enjoy reading~