FOUR

"So, you're telling me you're a Woollim trainee?"

I asked, my mouth wide open in surprise as I faced Dongwoo with wide eyes. He laughed at my reaction and nodded his head. Apparently, Dongwoo had auditioned for this music company Woollim a while ago and got selected after a few rounds. Since then he has been a Woollim's trainee as he was good at singing and rapping.

"Wow.. daebak!" I shook my head and gave him a thumbs up. "That was unexpected."

"I'm leaving tonight for Seoul." He pouted. "I'll miss you guys."

"So you were just here for a couple of weeks," I concluded and he gave me a small smile. "I didn't know you were a singer. You never sang for me," I complained and hit him playfully.

"Well, most people don't Know about me being a trainee. I had to talk with teachers as I'm going to miss most of the classes but no one else knows except Eun Sang and now you," he said.

"Everyone is talented here I guess except me," I joked but it was true too.

Dongwoo was good at singing, Eun Sang and Minseok in studies and here I was... I got Zero in the test, and don't even get me started on how much everyone commented on it.

"You're talented too." I looked up when he knocked his shoulder with mine. "I mean you got a Zero without putting any efforts," he teased.

I snorted and looked away as my face heated up in embarrassment. Good Job Sana, you just fucked up your good girl image in front of everyone. Oops but it wasn't there from the very start.

"So, how does it feel to be a trainee? Singing, Dancing?" I asked, curiously.

"Well, I was never good at dancing but my noona helped me alot with steps. I'm still learning though," he explained.

"Must be tiring." I looked at him and he scrunched his nose in distaste.

"Very tiring."

"Ya stand up from my seat."

I lifted my head to see Eun Sang twisting his ear painfully as he groaned in pain.

"Ya Eun Sang!" he slapped her hand and stood up from the seat. I stifled a laugh when I saw him stepping aside to give Eun Sang her seat back. "You're mean. I'm leaving tonight, and you still had to do this."

"I've a friend now dear, Jang Dong Woo. You can leave for all I care." She smiled sweetly and he scowled while me... I just enjoyed their bickering silently.

"Come on no one can replace me." He huffed "I'm your childhood friend."

"I've Park Sana now." She grinned and placed an arm around my shoulder. "She'll give me company so I don't think I'll miss you much," she said, nonchalantly.

"You-" Dongwoo was about to comment back but a small voice took our attention away.

"Hey everyone." I tilted my head and saw Minseok standing behind Dongwoo with a tight smile on his face. He looked like he was ready to throw up any time now because of anxiety.

"Minseok... I was about to send a search party for you." Dongwoo placed a hand on Minseok's shoulder. "Everyone is coming to see me off tonight."

"Huh?" he frowned and looked at everyone, confused. "I mean, I do see you rarely in classes but where exactly are you going?" he scratched the back of his head in nervousness.

He was cute.

"He's leaving for Seoul," I answered, and to my surprise he made eye contact with me. Most of the time, he had nodded his head and then looked away but never made eye contact.