EIGHTEEN

"What are you doing here Kris?"

My eyes were wide in shock as I saw his furious eyes staring right back at me. I thought telling him about my relationship with Minseok was going to make him step back but here he was in front of me with not so friendly aura.

"Was I a joke to you?" he let out in anger and I was suddenly hit by the smell of alcohol. He was drunk!

"Kris" I looked over his shoulder nervously "You're drunk and anyone can recognize you here, please leave-"

"I'm not leaving," he hissed.

I at once stepped back, scared when he stepped forward and closed the door with his foot. There was nothing good about his way of dealing with his feelings and I honestly was scared of him right now.

"You knew" he grabbed my elbows and my breathing became uneven as an unknown fear settled in my stomach "You knew about my feelings and you still lead me on" he leaned closer but I turned away from him.

"Let me go. This isn't you" I said in a small voice because I didn't want to trigger him "We can talk about it and-"

"I loved you" his breath hit my cheek and I stiffened when he placed his palm on my cheek and turned me to face him "Why did you hurt me like that?" he whispered and tears slipped down my cheek because seeing him this hurt was hurting me too.

"Kris please" I pushed him away but to my shock he pulled me closer "Kris NO!" I pushed my hand over his mouth when he moved impossibly closer. He couldn't kiss me. "Kris I'm someone else's-"

"I don't care" he glared at me and I started crying as I struggled in his strong arms "I loved you first"

"No!" I exclaimed "I and Minseok loved each other before you even came into my life" I was-"

"Then why lead me on. Huh?" his angry eyes questioned me and I let out a choked sob, shaking my head.

"I... I never did that" I let out weakly "I don't feel anything for you" I told him, looking straight into his eyes.

"We'll see about that"

I frowned but gasped when he at once leaned in and captured my lips in his, his hand tilting my head as he pleased. My eyes widened and I tried to push him away but it felt like he ignored all my struggles and pulled me closer.

"Kri humph..sti.p"

"No!" he hissed and again kissed me while I tried to push him away. This wasn't a right way to deal with heartbreak and he needed to know that.

"Sana you forget your-"

I froze in my place when I heard Minseok's voice as he opened my unlocked apartment door. I could feel Kris move away too and I let out a shaky breath. I couldn't look at Kris and meeting Minseok was out of the question.

I was scared what I would see in them.

"You forgot your phone in the car" Minseok let out and I lifted my head to see his pale face. It looked like he didn't want to believe what he just saw and the mere fact made me feel more guilty. He threw my phone on the couch and I gulped.

"Minseok I-" I tried to explain but he just shook his head and turned around on his heels to leave from there.

I immediately ran after him because I couldn't let him leave after what just happened. He was already opening his car door when I reached him. I held his hand and panted "I... I can ex... explain"

"Explain how Kris kissed you better than me?" the hurt in his eyes was visible and I knew he was degrading himself again. He was comparing and doubting himself again.