FOURTEEN

Even though I didn't want to attend Eun Sang's marriage, I did for the sake of our friendship. She was the best part of my life and I felt obligated to be by her side on that precious moment for her. Minseok couldn't come because of schedules and Dongwoo... he was too upset to even talk to her.

Surprisingly, her husband Kim Tan was good as much as I've noticed but I won't be sure because people change like seasons.

"We're here."

I smiled and nodded at Seokjin who yet again volunteered to take me to the SM Entertainment. I thanked him and climbed down the bus as I waved at him childishly.

He waved back till the bus disappeared from my sight. I shook my head, smiling and checked my phone for any message.

Call me once you reach there- boyfriend.

I squealed like a little girl because we were meeting after a month. He had been really busy with practices and preparations for their debut while me, I was finishing my work as it was my last year at university. We were both busy but still managed to give each other time.

"Min-Min." I pressed my phone over my ear and heard him chuckle from the other side.

"Are you there? I'm on my way. Wait there," he said and I looked around to get any glimpse of him but couldn't locate him.

"I can't see you anywhere," I mumbled but then realized he had already hung up on me. I pouted and kicked a stone on the ground as I waited for him to pick me up.

"And we met again."

I lifted my head and saw a guy standing there with a mask on. I furrowed my brows but when he took off his mask, my eyes widened in shock.

"Wu Yi Fan? Right?" I asked, surprised and he laughed lightly, nodding his head.

"Glad you remember." He gave me a lopsided grin before his eyes wandered around me. "What are you doing here?"

"What are you doing here?" I asked back and he shook his head, amused.

"I'm here to pick someone up," he said. "I guess she's not here yet," he mumbled, looking around.

"Uh-oh." I wiggled my brows "She?"

"No no..." he shook his head immediately. "It's my friend's friend. She's supposed to be here. He's running late so he asked me to pick her up," he explained and I nodded.

"That's really kind of you," I teased and saw another bus arrive. "She must be in there." We both turned to the bus only to see an old couple stepping down.

I glanced at him. "You sure she's here?" I teased. "She must be making her friend wait but poor you is here." I giggled and he chuckled, nodding his head.

"Why are you here?" he asked and I opened my mouth to answer but he threw another question in my way. "And what's your name? You never told me your name."

"You sure look interested in me." I chuckled. "My name is-"

"Sana!"

I spun around and saw Minseok there as my face broke into a smile. "Min-Min." I waved at him before turning to face Wu Yi Fan. "I was waiting for him." I gestured towards Minseok and he stared at me blankly.

"Kris you found her." Minseok came to us with a bright smile and I frowned. "I thought you won't be able to-"

"Wait! you know him?" I asked, confused and Minseok ruffled my hair, lovingly.

"Of course, he's Kris," he said and faced Wu Yi Fan. "I sent him to receive you as I was running late," he explained and my mouth fell open in disbelief.