EIGHT

"You're crazy. Do you know that?"

I rolled my eyes as Minseok dried my hair with a towel gently while eating my ear off with his continuous scolding. The guy couldn't just let it go.

"You're gonna catch a cold. I left my sister's clothes in the bathroom. Go and Change," he ordered and not having any other choice, I dragged myself to the bathroom where I changed into little Kim's clothes.

Minseok never wanted anyone to know about his sister, so I always call her little Kim, so that I won't slip her name somewhere accidentally. After changing, I went downstairs but my steps came to halt when I saw his parents standing there with shocked expressions. His sister looked like she was going to faint anytime now and my eyes widened, they must have thought-

"Mom, it's not what it's look like."

I saw Minseok standing near them and fumbling with his hands, nervously. Damn it!

"Hello." I bowed in respect but they were still frozen in their place. "It's not what you're thinking." I chuckled, nervously. "I got soaked in rain, so Min-Min offered me his sister's clothes. Nothing else," I explained and saw them visibly breathing out in relief.

"Are you okay now?" Mrs Kim held my hand and pulled me to the couch. "And what were you doing in the rain?" she asked, confused.

I saw Mr Kim going upstairs from peripheral view and sighed. "Minseok was not talking to me," I said, sheepishly. "So I adopted this method to get him talking."

Mrs Kim chuckled and tapped my head playfully. "You're crazy."

"That's what I told her," Minseok grumbled and sat on the other side of the couch with his sister.

"And you're an idiot." I scowled. "I mean there's a proverb called 'Tit for Tat' for a reason." I faced his mother and she giggled, nodding her head.

"Have you ever heard of a word called 'Karma'?" he asked, sarcastically and I scoffed, audibly.

"God helps those who help themselves," I shot back, irritated.

"And violence is not an answer," he replied, rolling his eyes. I looked at him in disbelief and opened my mouth to counter back but his sister stopped us.

"It's not a literature class. Stop please," she whined and I looked away, folding my arms across my chest. He was an ass.

"Sana are you going to Seoul with Minseok?" Mrs Kim asked and I glanced at her.

"What would he do without me?" I grinned. "Of course, I'm going with this coward." I stared at him and flipped my hair like a bad bitch while he snorted.

"I fought back. I'm not a coward," he reasoned and I stuck my tongue out.

"Whatever," I said. "So, have you been preparing well?" I asked, curiously while Mrs Kim went upstairs to change.

"Yeah... TVXQ's Changmin is inspiring me to become a singer honestly." His lips curved into a small smile. "I've been watching his videos and learning more..." his eyes lit up in excitement.

"Good. You better win this one." I pointed at him and he nodded. JYP was an idiot to let him go. Yes. He tried in a JYP company before SM.

"I'm also playing soccer nowadays to lose weight," he mumbled and I frowned. Why was he so concerned about his appearance?

"Good," I muttered, not really much into his appearance. He has the soul of an angel, kind and warm, why would I look at his appearance? "Which song are you preparing for the contest?" I asked.

"Emerald Castle - Step," he answered. "Is Eun Sang coming?" Minseok asked and I looked at him. "I talked to Dongwoo... he said we can stay over his place for one night," he explained. "So is Eun Sang coming?"