TWENTY EIGHT

4 May 2019.

"Finally."

I rolled my eyes when saw Exo members entering the venue of fan meeting. It was the last fan meeting of Minseok before he enlist in army. They were here to surprise Minseok but obviously little late.

"I'm not ready for it." Sehun mumbled and I bit my lip. "Can we not do it? I don't want myself to cry." he said. The maknae was a softie and I won't be surprised if he did cry on stage.

"Don't turn emotional in front of Xiumin. It won't do any good." Chanyeol muttered and ran a hand through his hair.

"I'm not supposed to make him cry but I'm already feeling sad." Kai also looked down. He just arrived here from UK for this event and was leaving after a while.

The atmosphere turned gloomy and I cleared my throat. I needed to cheer everyone up. "It's just few months and then he'll back." I smiled. Even though I was hurting inside, I needed to stay strong for them.

Suho came by my side and squeezed me to him. "We're a family. Stop acting strong." he whispered and I swallowed down my emotions.

Baekhyun also came and gave me a side hug. "We're together in this noona." he said and Jongdae ruffled my hair. Kyungsoo just smiled.

"Okay. Then let's surprise him." I tried to sound cheerful but at last my voice cracked up. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths to calm myself down but when all the 7 members did a group hug and squeezed me in comfort, I burst into tears.

I've been holding up my emotions because I didn't want to cry in front of Minseok. He was already busy with his new song. SM was giving me a solo song before he enlist as a gift for fans and he was working hard for it. I didn't really get a chance to spend time with him.

But I knew he loved me. They were just few months of separation and then forever. He would come back to me eventually.

"It's going to be alright." Suho rubbed my back and I nodded against his chest.

Yes. A few months.

"Hey what's happening there?"

I chuckled when heard Lay's confused voice and looked at Baekhyun, he was on call with Lay as our China sheep also wanted to talk to Minseok. "It's fine Lay. I'm gonna hung up now. I'll call you in few minutes." Baekhyun told him.

"Sana noona stay strong." Lay said and then line went dead. I sighed and nodded at everyone. Stay strong.

We headed inside the venue and I wore my face mask as I watched how everyone surprised Minseok on stage. He looked so happy and shocked. I wiped a tear that fell down my cheek and felt someone hugging me from behind. I glanced over my shoulder and saw Iseul.

"Iseul?" My eyes widened in shock and I looked around the corner before looking at her again. "What are you doing here?" I asked. She was an idol. It wasn't safe for her to show up at places like this, which were filled with Exo-ls.

"I can't go to dorms to meet Xiumin Oppa." she sniffled and I noticed she was crying. Her cap and face mask was hiding her appearance well.

"Xiumin has moved out of the dorms." I told her and she nodded.

"I know. I just couldn't meet him." she lowered her eyes and I immediately knew who she was referring to.