FIVE

"Hello."

I bowed in respect as Minseok's mother eyed me suspiciously, a playful smile on her lips as she looked back and forth between me and Minseok.

"Mom, stop being creepy," Minseok whined and pulled me upstairs. "She got a zero in the test. I'm just going to help her with studies!" he shouted over his shoulder.

My cheeks heated up in embarrassment as I lowered my head and planned different scenarios to kill this little guy. "You couldn't say anything else?" I hissed just when he opened the door to his room. "I mean you-"

But my words stuck in my throat when I stepped into the room. Woah! It was so neat and clean, and everything was shining like he had cleaned it for nth times.

I thought boys don't clean?

"Come in," Minseok's soft voice made me look up as he gestured to me to take a seat on the bed and I nodded.

"So, you're a clean freak," I noted as my eyes scanned his room. "Not even a peck of dust," I muttered, amused.

"I like hygienic environment," he told me as he pulled notebooks from his bag pack. "So yeah I'm a clean freak." He glanced at me and smiled.

I chuckled and tucked back my hair nervously, praying to God he won't ever visit my room. Even I couldn't believe how messed up it was. My room looked like all the garbage from South Korea was in my room.

"So, let's start." He sighed and climbed on the bed as I shifted a little to give him space. "We'll start with chemistry," he said and I groaned internally.

I hated chemistry but hey I didn't like any subject, so I went with the flow.

He started teaching me chemical bonds and different reactions and I tried to concentrate fully. I didn't want him to feel disappointed or feel like he wasted time on me, so I tried to get all of it into my brain.

Aish! I was having a hard time keeping up with him. How the hell was he this intelligent? I massaged my temples as my head started hurting from all the things.

"Snacks time!"

I looked to my side and saw a young girl entering the room with a tray of snacks. On time!

"Hi I'm-" the girl beamed as she placed the tray in front of us.

"Thanks for the snacks... go back in your room little one," Minseok said, awkwardly and she scowled visibly.

I frowned. Who was she? Why did Minseok behave like that?

"Mom said to keep the door open," she said over her shoulder and we both groaned in disbelief.

"I'm sorry about that." He scratched the back of his head and pushed the snacks in my direction.

"Who is she?" I asked, curiously as I stuffed my mouth with delicious snacks. Goodness I was hungry.

"My... my sister," he answered and looked away. "I don't like to introduce her to anyone."

"Huh? Why?" I asked as I pushed the tray in his direction. "And, why is she not in our school?"

"I... I get bullied and it's not a very good thing for her to witness. So, I hide her from everyone," he mumbled, avoiding my gaze.

I opened and closed my mouth, not really knowing what to say but after a while, I did open my loud ass mouth. "Wow!" I breathed out, shaking my head. "But she's pretty. I can see why you're possessive of her." I grinned, sheepishly.

He let out a light chuckle and nodded his head. "What's with your surprise though?" he asked out of nowhere and I raised my brows in question. "I mean your room must be more better than mine."