FIFTEEN

"Anyong. I'm Exo-M Xiumin imnida."

I giggled and replayed his introduction part again and again. Minseok was looking so manly and handsome while introducing himself to the world. Thanks to YouTube, I had watched this part for a hundredth time now, I just couldn't get over my boyfriend's cuteness.

"Rip replay button."

I looked up and smiled at him shyly. He was here early in the morning? Must be because only one or two people were present here. He sat in front of me and took off his mask before lowering his hat a bit. No one should recognize him as he wasn't just a trainee but an Exo member now.

"How have you been?" he asked, his eyes twinkling with happiness and I giggled. "You all have done a great job," I complimented. "I mean you all look nervous but still I'm impressed with the way everyone handled themselves."

"It still feels like yesterday when we debuted." He sighed and leaned back on his chair "Ah... it's tiring."

"Come on, Kris," I said. "Your hard work is paying off and people are appreciating you." I shrugged and he gave me a look "Okay not much but still antis are the sign of something," I snorted and he gave me a smirk.

"Glad you gave an honest answer," he said and then looked around. "What are you doing here? In a coffee Cafe? Alone?"

"I'm waiting for Minseok or we can say Xiumin," I joked and he furrowed his brows. "What happened?"

"Nothing." He smiled strangely. "You two seem close," he noticed and I tensed a bit but nonetheless smiled.

"Yes. We're kind of best friends. He's really important for me," I replied and sipped my coffee slowly, avoiding his intense stare.

"Oh... okay," he mumbled.

"Why are you here?" I asked and the corner of his lips lifted in a smile.

"This Cafe is near to SM... just wanted to grab coffee," he answered and I nodded. "You haven't returned my umbrella yet," he teased and I looked at him in disbelief.

"You can buy thousands of umbrellas with the money you're earning," I said. "Fine I'll return it back." I rolled my eyes when he started laughing. "I couldn't meet you guys for months... so I didn't return it."

"It's okay." He chuckled and I pouted, sinking further in my seat, embarrassed but I wasn't lying. It had been months since I met them properly. They were really busy with promotions in South Korea and China back and forth.

"Sana."

My eyes lit up in happiness when I heard my favorite voice, there he was in black shirt and faded blue jeans, wearing a face mask and hat to hide himself from others. I noticed his sleeves were rolled in and hair wet as if he had come here in a hurry.

"Min-Min," I chirped and took him in my arms as soon as he came near me. "Aish... I missed you so much and why aren't you resting properly? You look tired," I scolded him when I saw dark bags under his eyes.

"I'm resting properly." He chuckled and patted my cheek before turning to face Kris. "Thank you for giving her company."

"Where are we going?" I asked, referring to the 'hang out' he had promised me last week but when I saw a certain look in his eyes, I knew it wasn't happening anymore.

"I'm sorry." He held my hands and lowered his head. "I can't roam around much due to restrictions. Our group is still new and-"

"I understand." I sighed and tried to be cheerful for him because it wasn't his fault. He was giving me as much time as he could, even though he got exhausted sometimes he never forgot to call me.