NINETEEN

"I don't want anything bitter between you and Kris."

I mumbled when Minseok walked into the kitchen one day. We were not on talking terms yet but because of Eun Sang we were trying to be civil.

They all were going on shooting some Exo reality show and I did not want fans to see any tension between them. Other members still did not know anything about our kind of break up but yes I've stopped visiting their dorms.

Instead now Minseok has been visiting my apartment from time to time because of Eun Sang. We've helped her settle in my apartment and she even filed a domestic violence case against her sorry excuse for her husband.

I almost punched that fucker when we had met him in the police station if not for Eun Sang. She had also filed divorce and I was supporting her fully, unlike her parents who had cut off their contact with her.

"I'll try" Minseok muttered and I swallowed hard, looking away. My eyes watered at his ignorance and I watched him walking out of the kitchen, it broke my heart to see him behave like this.

I let my tears fall this time and placed my hands on the counter as my body shook with my sobs. I pushed a hand over my mouth and cried as all of our moments flashed in front of my eyes.

What happened to us?

"Uljima"

I stiffened when I felt him hugging me from behind as he placed his chin on my shoulder. I sniffled and tried to stop but damn tears won't stop.

"I'm sorry" he whispered and turned me around slowly. I looked up at him with teary eyes and he pressed his forehead against mine "I love you... I'm sorry I made you cry"

"I'm sorry" I choked out "I had no idea-" he shut me off with his lips and gently caressed my cheeks as he removed any traces of tears from there. I clutched his shirt and pulled him closer because I missed him as hell.

Days without him were hell.

"Kris told me everything" he said and again kissed me, his tongue demanding entrance that I happily gave him. I kissed him back with the same intensity letting him know that it was him till my last breath.

"I... I didn't know at first" I let out slowly as my arms went around his neck, I played with his hair and lowered my head "I tried to push him away when I... I came to know about his feelings. I'm sorry"

"It's okay. I trust you" he brushed my hair back and I looked up at him "I just needed time for myself" he smiled softly and kissed my forehead.

"I love you" I kissed his cheek and he chuckled, nodding his head.

"I know babe" he grinned and brushed the tip of his nose against mine "And I love you too"

My heart warmed and couldn't help but hug him tightly. I felt like I had everything in that moment and nothing could ever hurt me or anything. "I'm concerned about Eun Sang" I moved back and stared at him "I want her to be like herself. What should I do? She doesn't even talk much" I said, worried about my friend.

"There's a fansign event soon, bring her over" he suggested "She told me once she's a fan of Exo. Maybe boys can make her feel better"

I nodded and hugged him again because I didn't want him to leave me ever. Seeing Eun Sang like this was breaking me apart but it was scaring me also because if Minseok ever left me...

I might not be able to survive.

______________________

"Did you enjoy it?" I asked Eun Sang when we returned from the fan sign event. She actually interacted with members and it made me happy how everyone tried to make her smile.