TWENTY ONE

"I can't believe he could be this irresponsible."

I grumbled as I and Luhan made our way to the 'Tick tock', a club strictly available for only idols and people related to them. It would look like a simple house from outside but it was an underground area with a whole new place.

Loud music, drinks and free environment for idols. This place was a magical gateway for them to visit if they were to visit any club. Phones weren't allowed inside, so it gave whole privacy to them.

"Baekhyun is upset" Luhan squeezed my hand as we walked through the crowd. As the young boy was getting too much hate for his dating news, the whole mistreatment with Taeyeon was killing him internally, so he decided to drown himself in the sorrow of drinking here.

Company won't let him apologize and the whole blame was on the girl, so here we were to pick up Baekhyun's guilty ass.

"There he is" Luhan pointed at the corner and we both let out a sigh of relief but I frowned when I saw another girl beside him. She looked young, I doubt she was Taeyeon.

I hurriedly went to Baekhyun and placed a hand on his shoulder "Hey" I murmured softly and he lifted his head up slowly, gazing at me curiously as if trying to recognize me.

"Hey Baekhyun" Luhan stepped up and patted his cheek "Are you okay?" he asked, concerned but the boy was too drunk to comprehend the situation.

"Let's get him out of here" I gestured to Luhan to pull Baekhyun up and he nodded at me. I watched Luhan wrapping Baekhyun's arm around his shoulder as he tried hard to get him up.

I couldn't help because their seniors were around here and my involvement in their case might place seeds of doubt in their minds. I saw them walking away and decided to follow them out but then I remembered about that girl.

"Hey" I spun around and faced the girl who was watching everything wide eyed "I... I'm sorry if my friend said anything to you. He's not in his senses" I said, awkwardly and she smiled, nodding her head.

"I understand" her voice was soft "Sunbaenim is going through a hard time. Don't worry" she smiled and I frowned.

Sunbaenim? So she was his junior.

"Umm... You're?" I raised my brows and she stretched her hand out, a bright smile on her face. She seemed like a cheerful girl and her aura was telling me she was a Debutant.

"I'm Ji Hyeran" she introduced herself and I shook my hand with hers "I guess they need help" she glanced over my shoulder and I looked back at my friends.

Luhan was struggling with Baekhyun and everyone around them had started noticing them. I nodded my head at the girl and with a quick wave, I ran to Luhan.

We walked out of the club and pushed Baekhyun in the car's back seat. I panted because he was heavier than he looked. He was going to get my good scolding for his actions tonight.

"Sana... get in" Luhan said breathlessly and opened the door for me. I nodded and slid inside with Luhan following behind. We both placed our heads against the backseat, tired with tonight's events.

"I should message Suho," I said and he nodded, closing his eyes in exhaustion. I messaged Suho a quick text before closing my eyes as well. Driver drove us to Exo dorms where boys were already out to help Baekhyun.

I placed my hands on my waist and watched as Chanyeol, Tao and Minseok helped to take Baekhyun inside. I ran a hand through my hair and jumped when Suho placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Sana?"

"Hmm?" I looked at him and he smiled gently before pulling me inside "What happened?"

"Baekhyun is going to be fine" he murmured "And you need to have a session with me" he gave me a cheeky smile and I giggled.