SEVEN

"How were your holidays?"

I looked up and saw Eun Sang smiling down at me, brightly. We just came back from holidays and it was really refreshing to be honest.

Everything felt new in School.

"Welcome to 2008." I winked and she chuckled, nodding her head "I didn't do much, just spent my time reading and sleeping," I told her. "What about you?"

"I went to visit my aunt in Seoul and met with Dongwoo." She grinned and I pouted. Why didn't she tell me? I could have met him. It had been months since I last saw him. "And before you complain that I did not bring you along." Eun Sang looked at him with sympathy. "I myself didn't know I was going to meet him. He is a very busy guy and tired most of the time. We met only for umm.... 15 minutes," she said with a sad smile and wrapped an around my shoulder as we walked to the first class of the day.

"I miss that crackhead." I chuckled and she nodded, totally agreeing with me. "Minseok is going to Seoul for that competition..." I got an idea. "We can tag along."

She lowered her head. "I don't think my parents will allow," she mumbled.

Oh I forgot, her parents were very strict and I was surprised how they really allowed her to meet Dongwoo in Seoul. They were strange to be honest.

"Hey Sana." My steps halted when someone grabbed my wrist out of nowhere. I sighed and looked at my gripped hand and then at the guy. He was my classmate from another section. What was his deal?

And before you would ask about bullying situations, no one ever has dared to approach me after that day... that day when I almost broke that bitch's nose. Minseok was a different case though, he still had to go through some bullying but wanted to fight by himself, alone.

So, yes he was still C-Min-Min somewhere.

"Are you listening?"

I contained my expressions and then faced that weird guy. What was his name again?

"Leave my hand first," I ordered but this guy acted courageous and took a step forward instead.

"Ya leave her hand you freak." Eun Sang stepped up and I looked at her amazed, the girl surely got my attitude.

"Don't interfere." The guy rolled his eyes and I heard a screeching sound as I turned my neck to see another guy grabbing Eun Sang's hand.

"Ya you crazy bas-" I took a deep breath. "Leave my friend," I hissed and then turned to face this crazy guy who had a death wish. "And you what the heck is your deal?" I asked, twisting my hand in his grip.

"Sung Min. My name is Sung Min." He smiled sweetly and pulled me to him as I bit back a scream. He surely had a death wish. "And as I told you earlier you're my girlfriend from now on," he announced loudly and looked around as if to make sure this so called crowd heard him.

The Audacity of this guy.

"Excuse me?" My mouth fell open in shock as I gritted out. "What the fuck did you say?" I asked in disbelief. "I'm not your girlfriend. Get lost."

"Yes, you are. I'm far better than that fat guy friend of yours," he huffed. "He's no good and it hurt my heart to know that you're wasting your time with someone as useless as him," he said, innocently.

I glared at him and knee him in his main point as he gasped in pain, crouching down. This fucker!

"You want to be my boyfriend and don't know this important thing about me?" I mocked him and flicked my hair back as I folded my arms.

"You-"

"Mess with me. Say shit to me... I might endure or forgive or ignore you." I stepped forward and stomped the heel of my shoe in his foot. "But say shit about my friends and you face my wrath," I hissed.