Prologue

"You're my favorite author."

I smiled at the excited girl, and signed her book. "Thank you love," I said, and shook hands with her. Fan signing could be hectic, but I had a good time with my fans, and enjoyed it very well. The event was closed after I signed some more copies, and then it was time to leave. Climbing into the car, I rested my head back, and watched as the scenes passed by my eyes. People were laughing, playing, eating in the calm evening of Shanghai, and I wondered what he must be doing? Was he practicing? Or sleeping? Or playing with other guys? I would go with coffee. He must be having coffee right now.

"Ma'am, shall I turn on the radio?" My assistant, Li Na from the passenger seat asked, and I hummed. It would feel good to listen to some good music in this calm evening. Unlocking my phone, I messaged my mom about the closing of the fan-sign event, and then I started strolling my Instagram feed to time pass.

"I lift my old guitar, a confession I couldn't make, or the stories I persistently swallowed"

I looked up from my phone, "This song..."

"Today I got courage, and I will tell you but listen to them casually. I'll sing for you."

"Oh! It's EXO ma'am," Li Na replied. "You might not know them since you're busy with everything, but they're very popular in China. You must check them out, it's South Korean-Chinese boy band."

"Ah?" I tried to look surprised, and nodded. "It's a nice song, you like them?"

"Of course," she glanced at me through the rear mirror, and grinned. "I bet even you became their fan right now. Boys are really talented."

"The way you cry the way you smile. How much meaning do they have to me, words I want to say, the word 'don't leave me' I will confess them so just listen. I'll sing for you."

"I see," I stared outside the window, and smiled to myself. EXO. My boys did a good job. I always knew they would become something big. How I wish I could see them or him again, but it wasn't possible. It just wasn't. Closing my eyes, I felt myself in the melody of the song as all the moments with him flashed in front of my eyes.

Our first meeting, first fight, that very first time he had held my hand. Those memories were precious and painful, yet they were still there in my heart. He believed in handling the situation peacefully, but I was the total opposite. We bickered, fought and loved each other like there was no tomorrow, but there came a time when I realized he wasn't just my known now. He wasn't just Kim Minseok, but Exo's Xiumin as well. In the world of following your heart, I decided to let him follow his.

My phone rang at the moment, and I sighed when I saw the caller ID. "Yes, Fei?" I asked my not so good friend/enemy. She was never a good news.

"Park Sana," her voice was serious, and something didn't feel right there. "He's here."

I sat up alert as my fingers held the phone tightly unconsciously. "Who?" I asked. "Who is here, Fei?" I waited for her reply, and after few seconds she gave in.

"Xiumin. Kim Minseok is in China, and he's looking for you."

_____________________________________________

The order of EXO in relationship series :

Sing For You (In A Relationship With EXO Xiumin)

Miracles In December (In A Relationship With EXO Baekhyun)

Oasis (In A Relationship With EXO Chen)

When The Mask Falls (In A Relationship With EXO Sehun)

Dusk Till Dawn (In A Relationship With EXO Chanyeol)

Reputation (In A Relationship With EXO DO)

Story Of My Life (In A Relationship With EXO Lay)

Counting Stars (In A Relationship With EXO Kai)

Just One Day (In A Relationship With EXO Suho)

End Game (Second book of In A Relationship With EXO Baekhyun)