TWO

I never thought that I could get these many surprises when I had first stepped into this place.

I mean first, I got acquaintances on the very first night of my arrival, a guy walked me home out of instinct and now the same guy was sitting in my class.

The Cafe guy.

He also looked at me, surprised before lowering his eyes. Coward. I knew he must be feeling embarrassed and he had every reason to be. I mean he let someone bully him. Yes, he objected but he did that when they went over the line, either I could bet he wouldn't have lifted a finger on them.

"Sana would you like to sit beside me?" I looked to my side and chuckled at the puppy look Dongwoo was giving me. This guy was an idiot. I couldn't even count the number of times he had flirted with me since last night.

"Dongwoo." I tilted my head and patted his shoulder. "I'm not gonna sit beside you because if I did you won't let me study," I told him.

I cringed internally because study hasn't been on my to-do list lately. I was making it as an excuse to escape from him.

"Sana is going to sit beside me." Eun Sang grinned and dragged me away to sit beside her while Dongwoo pouted.

"Thanks," I mumbled and she waved off.

"I know you're new and flirting back isn't something you have in your mind right now," she said and I smiled simply, nodding my head.

I glanced over my shoulder and saw that Cafe guy sitting alone. The students around him were clearly ignoring him purposely and seeing that automatically made me curl my hands in fist.

Those motherfuckers.

"Good morning class." I turned back to face our homeroom teacher entering the classroom and I watched as he adjusted his glasses before facing us.

We all bowed to him and greeted him 'Good morning'. He started telling us about schedules, rules and importance of the final year in high school and everyone being the little bitch they were listened attentively to him.

"Now, let's get introduced to our new student."

I sighed and stood up from my seat. I knew this part was going to come now or later and I honestly fucking hated it. Going in front of class and telling them about something they didn't want to know about... it was useless. People eventually would come to know about you when they're interested, not when they are forced to.

"Hello. I'm Park Sana. It was really" not "nice to meet you" you fuckers.

They all were sick, well most of them. My eyes flickered towards the Cafe guy and he again looked away again when our eyes met. What the fuck was his problem by the way?

I went back to my seat and the teacher started his boring lecture while I played with a pencil in my hand. I couldn't help but glance at the Cafe guy again but frowned when I saw him fully concentrated on the lecture.

Nerd, I see.

The lecture went by slowly and I almost slept but fortunately it ended before that could happen. "Our maths teacher is absent today," Eun Sang told me and I sighed in relief. At least I got some time to breath in here. I almost laughed when Dongwoo came to us in hurried steps and sat on the table. We started chatting about random things as I listened to them carefully while giving my point here and there.

"Nerdy nerd is studying everyone!"

I furrowed my brows and turned back to see some students gathered around the Cafe guy. I gulped down my anger and begged internally that that coward would step up for himself this time.