TEN

"Haven't you taught your daughter any manners?"

I lowered my head and clenched my hands in fist as that brat woman, Sung Min's mother, threw curses on me in different ways.

Mrs Park wasn't that fluent in Korean, so she was trying hard to match her pace and understand the words but I couldn't blame her for it. I bet she was hardly understanding anything with the speed that brat woman was saying things.

Oh how much I wanted to punch this sorry excuse of a human. She knew very well about her son's deeds but was still defending him. What a shame!

"We deeply apologize." Mrs Lee, Eun Sang's mother kept bowing and apologizing while Eun Sang cried silently in the corner.

Apparently this woman, Sung Min's mother, was one of the board members who gave donations to school which was why this bastard used to get away from punishments easily.

"These girls dared to mess with my son." She crossed her legs and looked at us like we were some filthy creatures she won't try to touch.

"We're sorry. Please forgive us," Mrs Lee again said and my patience broke down.

"Your son was bullying us. We did it as an act of self-defense," I tried to maintain my tone but fuck I wanted to strangle this woman.

"Excuse me. Do you know whom you're talking to? I can throw you and your friend out of school in a snap of fingers." She raised her brows and glared at me but hell if I would back down.

"Do that and you lose your precious school." I stepped forward and looked back and forth between the Principal and that brat woman. "Do you know your son can lose his future if I complained against him or about this school? Media is a really good source nowadays," I said, amused.

I glanced at Mrs Park, she was fumbling with her hands nervously. I twirled my hair in my finger, a signal we had for her if she did not understand the situation. It meant we needed to be a bad bitch and show someone their place.

A small smile appeared on her face as she nodded and took a deep breath. I turned to that brat woman and saw her face red in anger. Good.

"So it's up to you," I said, cockily. "I'm an educated girl ma'am. You can't scare me with those threats," I told her.

She stood up, ready to spit nonsense but Mrs Park stepped in front of me. "Stay away from my daughter," she hissed and I felt a tug in my heart.

"You piece of shit. I want to pull your hair so hard that you will see stars in the daylight, you sorry excuse of a woman. And you Principal... since you're already bald I'll consider kicking a point where you'll see hell on the earth," Mrs Park said those words with a smile on her face as she faced both mad woman and Principal.

They both gawked at her and I knew why. They didn't understand a thing because Mrs Park used American accent and talked in English. She took revenge on them as they were also using the language barrier to degrade us earlier.

My Savage mom.

A smile appeared on my face as I slowly took her hand in mine. She stifled her laugh and winked at me before looking at the mad woman.

"There is only a week left for exams and you're trying to bully my child." She narrowed her eyes, now talking in Korean. "Do you want me to complain about it to upper authority?"

Principal looked at us baffled and at once stood up. "We are leaving them with a warning but beware it won't happen again," he muttered, looking at me and Eun Sang.

We all nodded and then left the office, leaving that fuming mad woman behind. She could piss off for all I care.

"I'm sorry Mrs Lee," I apologized. "Eun Sang wasn't involved but because of me, she and you had to go through this." I bowed because I really was feeling guilty for dragging Eun Sang in this mess.