_- 6 -_

Kaminari
Kaminari: "Izuku.....I..."

Izuku: "Kami.....I want us to be friends. But.....I think we shouldn't hang out for a while."

I looked down, knowing he was right.

Izuku: "Kaminari....I...."

Kaminari: "IM SORRY! I DIDNT KNOW HOW I FELT! I.....I DIDNT KNOW I LIKED YOU IZUKU!"

I could see him blush and have his eyes wide open. He looked really cute like that....

Izuku: "*giggles* Thanks for being honest Kami. For now, if we hang out, someone else has to be there."

He gave me a small smile and just hearing that we can still hang out made me so happy.

Kaminari: "Yeah! Sure thing!"

Mina: "I'll be that someone else then. Hopefully when this all blows over it won't be necessary."

Izuku: "Yeah, hopefully. Anyway, I have to go find Kacchan."

Mina: "Oh Kirishima just left to be with him. My guess is that they went to his dorm."

Izuku: "Thanks Mina. Well....I'll see you guys later then!"

Mina & Kami: "See ya!"

As he walked out I couldn't help but smile.

Mina: "Man....you got it bad..."

Kaminari: "No! I'm sure I can get rid of my feelings....eventually."

Mina: "Yeah, sure."

I mean if I want to be able to be with Izuku. I can only be his friend. I know how serious he is about Bakugou. Not to mention how serious Bakugou is about him.

Bakugou: "Now....if you guys fucking tell him anything. You're all dead."

Mina: "Yeah! Whatever!"

Kirishima: "Just show us man!"

Kaminari: "That ring is beautiful......Izu will love it!"

Mina: "When are you planning to give it to him?"

Bakugou: "I don't know yet! One thing is for sure, I'm going make him mine."

Kirishima: "So manly!"

Kaminari: "I'm sure he'll say yes!"

Bakugou: "Of course he is dunce face!"

The best way to be with Izu is to just be his friend....

Just.....a friend....

Izuku
I'm here.....now what do I do? I'm sure Kiri has calmed him down by now. If I explain what happened again I'm sure Kacchan will understand this time. I knock on the door and the door opens.

Izuku: "Um.....Kiri? Kacchan?"

No response.

Izuku: "I'm coming in! Excuse the intrusion..."

I guess they went ham on the drinks again. There's cans and bottles everywhere....

Kirishima: "Bakubro you shouldn't!"

Bakugou: "Just fucking shut up already shitty hair!"

That's sounds like that's inside. As I walk into the hallway to go to Kirishima's room I can hear noises....

I....I don't like this feeling...

The door is slightly cracked. I gulp down the knot in my throat and look through the cracked space. Kacchan is.......he's fingering Kirishima.....are they about to have sex!? I slam the door wide open and both guys look back at me. Stopping what they were doing.

Bakugou: "Deku...."

Izuku: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING KACCHAN!?"

Bakugou: "I...."

Izuku: "WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!?"

Bakugou: "I.....I CAN EXPLAIN!"

Izuku: "THERES NO EXCUSE! JUST FORGET ABOUT ME AND WHATEVER WE HAD!"

With that said I ran out.

Bakugou: "IZUKU!"