_- 15 -_

Izuku
Izuku: "HES SUCH AN IDIOT! HES SO STUPID! I HATE HIM! I HATE HIM!"

I was having a tantrum in my room. I was throwing everything Kacchan gave me against the wall. I could see some cracks begin to form. But I didn't care anymore! Kirishima said he loved me! WHEN OBVIOUSLY HE DOESNT EVEN CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE! As I threw the last of the things to the wall. I realized how barren my room looked. Not to mention the huge pile of junk I have now.

Izuku: "Hes such an idiot......I'm....such an idiot."

I could feel the tears forming now. I slid to the floor unable to stand anymore. I wanted to stop crying, he didn't deserve my tears but.....they keep coming. Kacchan....

*knock knock*

Izuku: "Go away...."

*click*

As I heard the door unlock I knew who it was. Only one person has the key to my dorm.

Kaminari: "I know you probably don't want to see me but—"

I rush over to Kami and hold on to him.

Izuku: "It's okay. I—I just need a hug right now..."

I could feel his arms around me. I simply cried as he held me. Was I being stupid? Probably. But, I just needed a hug. To know that I do have someone here. Even if it isn't Kacchan.

3rd person
*knock knock*

Mina: "I'm surprised you came to my place. I heard what happened. How stupid can you be?"

Bakugou: "SHUT UP!"

Mina: "Then tell me something, why are you here?"

Bakugou: "Well..."

Mina: "Honestly, you need to make up your mind! You hurt Izu two times! TWO! If you didn't want him you should've just lef—"

Bakugou: "I DO WANT HIM! I LOVE HIM!"

Mina: "*sigh* Why'd you kiss Kirishima then? I'm talking about right now. Izu literally ran to you just hearing that you still loved him."

Bakugou: "I—I JUST COULDNT HANDLE THE IDEA THAT PIKACHU TOUCHED WHAT WAS MINE!"

Mina: "Oh really? How do you think Izu felt when he found out that one of his friends was sleeping with his boyfriend?"

Bakugou stood there a bit stunned.

Mina: "Not to mention Izu did it while he was depressed, alone, and drunk."

Bakugou: "It looked like he had a great fucking night to me!"

Mina: "You didn't hear him out, apart from that you didn't hear what Kami said."

Bakugou: "I DIDNT NEED TO—"

Mina: "YES YOU NEEDED TO! MAYBE THEN, you wouldn't have broken Izu's heart again."

Bakugou: "Listen here raccoon eyes, my boyfriend had a one night stand with his best friend."

Mina: "Your ex made out with someone in closet thinking it was you because he missed you. Unlike someone who actually had multiple one night stands with their best friend."

Bakugou: "Well...."

Mina was absolutely right. Bakugou looked down to the floor. Not able to defend anything anymore.

Mina: "Do you really love Izu?"

Bakugou's eyes widen. Why would she ask such a stupid question?

Mina: "I'm asking because Izu would come crying to me every time you mentioned Kirishima."

Bakugou: "I was drunk!"

Mina: "Exactly. Izu was scared that you had hidden feelings for Kirishima. He just didn't know how to bring that up to you."

Bakugou: "I love Izu. If anything, it was just lust that I felt for Kirishima. But....be honest Mina—would it still be stupid of me to win Izuku's heart back?"