_- 7 -_

Izuku
I ran and ran. Finally making it to my dorm room. I threw myself on my bed. I can't believe it......

Kacchan.....

Cheated on me....

Kaminari
Mina: "Well.....I think we should call it a night Kaminari."

Kaminari: "I guess. It is getting late."

*ping*

Mina grabbed her phone and she stared at it, wide eyed.

Kaminari: "Um.....Mina?"

Mina: "Go to Izu's dorm room! I'll catch up with you!"

Kaminari: "Wait. Why!? What happened Mina!?"

Mina: "*breathes in* Bakugou cheated on Izu with Kirishima."

I could feel my own eyes widen. To think......he cheated on the guy he wanted to marry!

Mina: "I know how you feel Kami but, we need to be there for Izu. I'm sure this is hitting him even harder...."

That's right....

Kaminari: "I have to ask. Why Bakugou? He doesn't seem all that friendly."

Izuku: "*giggles* Yeah.....that might be true but.....there are those moments when he drops his little act. He's actually a big softie when he wants to be. Before we started dating it was very rare to see him like that. But....when he did.....it would just make my heart skip a beat."

Kaminari: "Man....you must really love him."

Izuku: "I thought that was obvious!"

Kaminari: "Alright, I'll go see him. Where are you going then?"

Mina: "Were gonna need some things to cheer him up. Don't do anything more stupid!"

With that she ran off. I began to run to Izu's place.

Izuku: "Since I understood what love was I knew that I loved Kacchan."

Izuku: "Hes not always mean. He can be the sweetest person ever actually."

Izuku: "I hope we can get married after college. I can't imagine being with anyone else but Kacchan!"

I'm so going to punch Bakugou when I see him again. When I reach the dorm building Izuku's in, I see.....Bakugou.

Kaminari: "What are you doing here?"

Bakugou: "I should ask you that..."

Kaminari: "I'm still Izuku's friend. Unlike you, I'm sure he wants nothing from you right now."

Bakugou: "Why you little.....you must have a death wish."

Kaminari: "Yeah! For you! How could you cheat on him!? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED HIM!?"

Bakugou: "I DO! I FUCKING SCREWED UP! I WAS DRUNK! OKAY!?"

Kaminari: "THATS NO FUCKING EXCUSE TO CHEAT ON HIM! YOU WERE HIS WORLD!"

Bakugou: "YOU DONT THINK HES MINE!?"

Kaminari: "CLEARLY NOT WITH WHAT YOU DID!"

Bakugou: "FUCK YOU! You just want to take advantage of his feelings right now, right?"

Kaminari: "No. If Izuku really wants to be with me, it's because he loves me. That probably won't happen since.....he's head over heels for you. He's the only one who always sticks up for you. The way he talks about you it's—"

Bakugou: "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Bakugou just stood there. I could see him cry.....which is something I've never seen.

Bakugou: "Izuku......I fucking love him. He's everything to me! He's so cute! He's always so damn determined, even though the odds are against him. HES THE BEST FUCKING PERSON THERE IS! THATS WHY I FUCKING LOVE HIM!"

Kaminari: "Then just leave him alone. Honestly.....I doubt you listened to him after you dragged him off. You know why I know, his eyes were all swollen and I could see the tear stained cheeks he had."

Bakugou
Izuku: "Kacchan? Kacchan! Kacchan please slow down! You're starting to hurt my wrist...."

Izuku: "Kacchan wait! You know I don't like it like this!"

Izuku: "I. Said. NO!"

Izuku: "Kaccha—?"

Bakugou: "JUST SHUT UP!"

Bakugou: "Do you like him?"

Izuku: "Kaccha—"

Bakugou: "DO YOU LIKE HIM!?"

Izuku: "No. Kacchan......you know I've loved you for so long..."

Bakugou: "Then why the hell was he kissing you!?"

Izuku: "I didn't even know he was going to do that!"

Bakugou: "DONT FUCK WITH ME!"

Izuku: "DO YOU NOT BELIEVE ME!?"

I hate to admit it.....

But damn pikachu has a point....