I'm So PISSED OFF!!

Dhaimy POV.

"WHAT !! where is she ??"

"in the cafeteria ...." I didn't finish him to speak I just run as fast as I can to the cafeteria !!

"Oh My Gosh !!! do you know how expensive this is !!"

then she push Nicky !! so Nicky fell on the floor !! FUCK THIS BITCH !!! I grab her hair and I slam her head on the table !!

"BANG !!"

"TOUCH NICKY AGAIN !!! AND I SWEAR IM GOING TO RIP YOUR HEAD FROM YOUR BODY !!!"

"Lets go Dona !!"

"ahh were so not finish !! your going to regret this !!"

"I dont F*CKING care !!" I was about to grab her again but Nicky hold my hand and smile !! what !! why is she smiling !!

"I'm okay Dhaimy !!" then she smile again !! I hate this girl

"lets go !!" I held her hand and left the cafeteria !!

Yes !! I know I was so agressive !! but what can I do !! that Bitch hurt Nicky !! Nicky is so nice to fight back thats why I hate this girl !!! she's so nice !!!

"ahh Nicky you have to stand up for your self !!"

"K dont have to do that !!"

"ohh right I'm here !!"

"No!! thats not it !!" I stop walking because of what she said !!

"huh!! what do you mean ??"

"I have nothing to lose !! " then a tear fell in her rosey cheeck !!

I didn't speak I just hug her to make her feel that she not alone !! ohh yeah didn't tell you Nicky's parents are dead because of an accident !! Nicky have no Siblings she's the one and only child of the Walkers !!

"Dhaimy would you sleep at my place tonight !!"

"you don't have to ask !! " then I hug her tight !!

"thank you Dhaimy !!"

**************************