Skip a beat!!

Dhaimy POV.

"I said enough!! that's not how to treat a lady!! am I right Ms.Harris"

"Je-Jeff-Jeffrey your a live?" and tear fell on my check.

"preety much!! aren't you happy to see me Imy!!"

"Dont call me that!!"

"what! oh come on Imy baby!!"

"dont you touch me!!" as I pull my self away from him.

"Imy I didn't do it!! I didn't kill Zo....!!"

"DONT YOU FUCKING SAY HER NAME!!"

"okay!! okay!! I guess you dont know the truth yet!!" then he sit in the sofa facing me.

"what truth?" I got all puzzel because of what he said.

"are you sure you want to know the truth??"

"WHAT IS THE TRUTH!!" I'm so pissed off because of what is going on.

"well the one that you dearly protecting right know!! is the one who killed your Precious Sister!!"

"no...no...no...!! it can be!! She cant do that!! she ..."

"ahahaha you fell for her innocent and sweet face!!" then he stand up and look direct into my eyes.

"Yo-your lying.... Ni-Nicky can't do that to me....!!" my head hurt!!! and I now I'm crying!! I bit my lower lips....

"hey..... hey its okay!!! come here!!" then he pat my back and then he hug me because of what he did all the pain and fear hatred is burning in my chest.

"I-i-i ca-can't breath." then I dont know what happen every thing was blured and all that I heard is......

"DHAIMY!!"

"Jaxcel...." then black out.

**************************

Jaxcel POV.

Im here at the Bloody Club with some friends and I dont know why I'm here because I'm really not in the mood of entertaining Bitches.

speaking of.....

"hey baby feeling lonely tonight?" a Bitch

"I'm not in the mood!!" then I was about to leave when...

"GET OFF OF ME!!" the girl protest to the tree guys that are holding her.

"hey dude where you going??" Jake

"ahm what's going on over there??" then I point at the VIP room.....

O_O me and Jake...... the guy just punch the girl in the face.

"dude lets just not get involve!!" Jake while grabbing my arms.

"what?? are we not going to help her??" this guy is unbelivebable.

"what are you fucking crazy??"

"no im not crazy!!" then ....

"WHAT IS THE TRUTH!!" she sounds so pissed off.

"come on dude lets just leave!!" Jake

"lets move a little closer so we could hear what are their saying." we sit in the most nearest table at the VIP room. I couldn't see the girls face she's now kneeling and .......... WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

"ITS DHAIMY!!" I dont know what to do but the only thing I want is to get Dhaimy out of this place !!! safe.

I heard Jakes shout to call for help ot our friends!!! I just punch every person who's blocking my way to Dhaimy.

as I punch the guy who punch Dhaimy in the face!! Dhaimy is like catching her breath.

"DHAIMY!!" as she collaps the last words that she said make my heart skip a beat.

"Jaxcel...."

**************************