chapter 1: MY LITTLE SUNSH

Team fixed his goggles, standing at one corner of the swimming arena. His hair fitted inside the tight swimming cap, that escaped around in tufts here and there and fell on his eyes.He fidgeted with his hands and legs, almost nervous about fucking up his first selections into the swim team.

Two tall guys, a blonde and a dark haired one approached their way. "Freshies" the blond snickered. "They're cute, aren't they? "

"Win, shut up and get the physicals done. And stop annoying and teasing the poor juniors. They're supposed to look up to you" Dean replied coldly.

"Aye aye captain" Win chuckled ." We all know why you're so concerned about your juniors. All you care about is your Pharm to like you and think you're a good captain. You sly fox! " Win winked .

Dean just gave him a cold stare and Win backed off. He wasn't gonna mess around with him anymore. Dean sure needed Accounts and Business management tuitions from Win but this didn't make him doubt one bit that he could just push him into the water water in front of all the juniors and not look back twice.

"Never mind. I'll let you go this time. Ay Dean! Isn't that your Pharm? Who's the other guy with him?"

Dean glared at Win at his choice of pronouns but proceeded to nod off anyway.

"Aay, yes, that's Team, his best friend "

Dean watched how Win eyed the dark haired boy and having been his best friend for years and being well aware of his reputations,  he glared at him " And you better not try to mess with him or any other juniors of the club as a matter of fact. I don't want Pharm to get mad at me because you did something stupid with his little friend. Is that clear?"

"You really need to chill and I'm not doing anything. Okay?"

"Yeah you better not. I heard he has got potential and if he makes it into the team, I don't want you to be anything but a good senior to him."

"I'm always a good senior" Win chuckled "I love taking care of the younger ones"

.

Win walked away to where the first years were lined up for warming up. He stood in front of the line and took a quick look at all the boys . As his eyes navigated the crowd, his eyes fell again on a pair of dark eyes and scrunchy hair .

"Cute" he whispered to himself and almost as if the other one could telepathetically hear him, his head shot up at once and Team looked at him.
Their eyes met for a brief second before the Win saw the younger squint his eyes and scrunch his nose at him, then back to kicking a pebble or something interesting that had got his eyes etched to the concrete floor.

He was tall, maybe a few inches shorter than Win with deep, brown eyes and a slightly chubby face.
He stood there, quietly, almost friendless as the other guys chatted away. His hands clutched in front of his body, his face searching for someone, something. His hair was tightly bound in the swimming cap, some of which had managed to escape and covered his radiant forehead in tufts of thick dark hair. His lips slightly twitched in annoyance.

Win just stared at him, his eyes gliding down his soft body, and finding their permanent residence in the pit between his winged collar bones that rose and fell with every breath he took.
His ivory body, and the soft skin on his belly, with just a hint of underlying fat and the dark lines that led into his swimming shorts.

Win suddenly felt the need to be as close to him as physically possible. He felt a certain affection towards this boy, one like he never did before.
He knew if he wanted, he could have anyone in his bed, he had his way with words and charms but this felt different.

He probably already would have initiated conversation with the boy but something about Dean warning him struck. Not that it mattered. He had slept with far more attractive people than Team. But Dean telling him to stay away, made his want for the forbidden fruit grow in multitude.

He's seen him around campus a few times around with the guy his best friend was in love with. He almost didn't realise he was staring so badly at him until he looked up at his face- two tiny scrutinizing eyes and a puckered set of pink lips stares back at him. He quickly looked away. Almost embarrassed .

"Come up one by one and submit me your names and faculty ids over here at this desk and then get ready for your laps." He shouted at the juniors and indifferently walked up, his muscles toned, flexing with every tiny move he made.

"Come on here guys."
Hs managed to steal a glance again at Team who was trying to peep from the line.
"Stupid kid" he muttered and rolled his eyes .