ch 17:Breaking the Enemy

"Team has been missing for two days!? And you want me to stay calm,Dean ?!?!"

"Hey man I understand alright!? Panicking won't help us right now! Where's San?"

"In police custody. I asked dad to trace about his whereabouts amd also gather information about his step dad. Fucking son of a bitch I'mgonna kill him"Boun shouts and punches the wooden board in front of him, almost bruising his knuckles almost turned violet form the force.

He wasn't one of those guys to resort to violence, but being a man, he couldn't control his surges of adrenaline and testosterone when he saw the man in the changing room , lying half unconscious on hitting his head on the locker wall.

As soon as he saw him , he picked him up by  the collar and didn't wait for even one second before delivering a punch to his face.

"Aaah! Salaleo!!!"

"What the hell did you do to him!? Who the hell are you!?!"he asked him his questions, with intermittent punches until his face was almost a bloody mess.

"Stop stop! I'll tell you everything"

"Start with your name maybe"

"S-San"

"You're Team's stepbrother!?"

"Ahh I guess I'm pretty famous then"he said with a bloody smirk on his face, smiling evilly through the pain

"That's called notorious you motherfucker!!!"
He punched him again.

"What did you do to Team!?! Say it or else!!!"

"I just pleasured myself.  Stay out of this boy. It's family business"

"Really !? Funny how you still consider yourself family. You're gonna rot in hell you disgusting creature!!!!take this! And this! And this!"he said while he kept hitting him.

"Win!!! Shiaaa!!! What's happening! You're gonna kill this man!"Dean suddenly came rushing from behind. He relished that these two had been gone for too long and sensed something must be wrong.

"Hand me a rope"win said through gritted teeth.

"What!? Why!? Are you gonna tell me what's happening here!?"

"Hand me a fucking rope Dean!"he was breathing so heavily,  blood rushing to his face and head, the veins in his head popping like crazy.  Dean had never seen his friend like this and he was really kind of scared about what he was gonna do.

He tied his wrists from behind while the man kept struggling to free himself from the grip while he kept cursing all the while under his breath.

"Dean call the police! He fucking tried to rape Teamand God knows what else."

"He what-!? And where's Team!? "

"He ran away. I've got no idea where he is. THIS BASTARD HAS BEEN TORMENTINGHIM ALL HIS LIFE!!!"

"TAKE THIS! THAT'S WHAT YOU DESERVE."win tied up his wrists while Dean informed the police to come as fast as they could. Then Pulling him by the collar, Win dragged him to the pool and pushed him into it while the man struggled to free his hands.
That wouldn't kill him or anything but atleast keep him under captivity until the police arrived while give him enough tine to look for Team.

"You're gonna die either way! "Win spat on his face in disgust while the man tried to free himself.
Then he ran to look for Team with Dean, who called up Pharm to come and join them.

The police appeared shortly after.

//short one. Didn't wanna make it a drag.
Sorry I knew I was supposed to post on Tuesday but I had exams and assignments since I'm in 12 th grade and Well A GIRL'S GOTTA DO WHAT A GIRL'S GOTTA DO RIGHT!?

👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉//ALSO, TO THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED THAT SAN SHOULD'VE BEEN TOSSED INTO THE POOL WHILE UNCONSCIOUS LMAO THIS IS FOR YA ! :3
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️