Chaptet 7: PEERY EYES AND A LITTLE SMILE

TEAM'S POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm.  It's 7'o clock. I have swimming practice from 8 and then classes from 9:30. Then I promised to work my shift at the faculty library from 3 in the afternoon.
Ugh.
My muscles hurt so bad and I can't even keep my eyes open. I'm not sure if I still have a fever but my nose is blocked and my head feels so heavy.

I try to call up Parm to let him know that I won't be able to attend class today and also so that he can let P"Dean know that I won't come for swimming lessons.
Oh wait. I just start recalling yesterday's events . P'Win lives in my dorm . I could just let him know. He's the vice president and it's because of him anyway that I'm sick. He's been killing my muscles for a week. But I'm too tired to walk up a full flight of stairs to room and I don't have his number too.

Suddenly I hear a knock on my door.
Dude got no chill.
I sway from side and side and walk towards the door. To my surprise,  it's P'Win.

"Speak of the devil and-"

"What did you just say?"

"Uh nothing." I say tiredly, walking back towards my bed  letting the door open so that he can come inside. I'm too tired to even stand.

I reach the bed and just let my body fall into the mattress.

"Slow. You're gonna hurt yourself."

I watch as P'Win walks towards my bed and sits at one end, watching me sprawled across the mattress.
He gently touches my forehead and says slowly , "ah, you're really not well today. How are you feeling? Have you taken any medicines?"

"No. I had practice and class and had to work at the library. Can you tell P'Dean I'm really sick and won't be able to make it?"

"It's fine. I'll let him know and I think I'll get you a proxy after class. "

"Oh you think you can do that?"

"Haha I can do everything" he winks.

Did he just wink?

"No wonder you're so famous with your juniors.

He looks weirdly at me then just quickly says"yeah okay I'llmanage everything. But now just go take a quick shower till I get you some medicines and breakfast. "

"You really don't have to -"

"Shh shh shh " he interrupts and motions me to get up. I quietly follow his words and go to get freshen up.

WIN'S POV

By the time I return with our breakfast, he still isn't out of the bathroom yet. I look around his room. It's pretty clean compared to the junk I have in mine. There's a guitar in one corner and a few canvases covered with cloth,  big brushes and paint on a soft grey plush rug . Near the bedstand, there's a picture of him, young, probably from middle school.  I try to reach it when suddenly I hear the door knob twist.

Team comes out with a towel wrapped around his waist. His body glistening with tiny beads of water. His hair brushed backward, still wet and dripping instead of covering his full face, like he does to everyday. It takes me a moment to realise I'm staring at his body so I just gulo and look away. He comes and sits beside me.

"Go put on some clothes.  Then come and eat. I got us some chicken soup."

*****************************************

After having breakfast,  I put the dishes in the sink and ask him to get some some rest.

I leave for class and make one of my juniors work at the library as his proxy, for which again, I'll have to give him a treat but I don't really mind because I'm doing it for Team.

I kind of feel closer to him and the animosity between us has kind of disappeared.  It probably never existed. Wr were just making it harder. And I, was trying really hard to not catch feelings but right now , I don't know what's up with me, but I feel like, I could actually take care of someone.

I sit in the library, finishing some homework and some club work for this event we are hosting at the beach for the freshies.

After working for an hour or so, I doze off to sleep, dreaming about his little smiles and his peery eyes. When I wake up, I realise it's 6 p.m. already . So I hurry back to my dorm and pick up some dinner on the way. I wish I could ask him if he wants to have dinner but I don't even have his phone number.

Damn

I need to get his phone number.

I decide to pick up dinner for him anyway. If he's done with it, I can just save it for tomorrow. 
Fingers crossed.
***************************************

⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅⚀⚁⚂⚃⚄⚅
Hey guys I'm so sorry for the late update. I've been having my exams so I needed to focus. Here you go by babies!!! Enjoy!!! And let me know in the comments how you like it♡♡♡♡♡

PLEASE VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT. YOU CAN ALSO FOLLOW ME AND MY OTHER WINTEAM ONESHOT FOR FUTURE UPDATES.
LOVE LOVE 🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄