ch 20: Aftermath

The living room echoed with their laughter as Win ran behind Team trying to catch him

"If you don't get here right now, I swear I'm gonna tickle you to death."

"The Lord of darkness isn't scared of your tickles"
Team laughed out, standing on top of the sofa with his phone in one hand.

"Darkness my ass. you're my sunshine"Win chuckled as he slowly walked to the sofa on which he was standing and stood in front of him, wrapping his strong veiny arms around the younger's waist.

"Cheesy yuck"

"What did you say!?"Win tackled him and pinned him on the sofa , tickling his sides and his stomach as Team squirmed under his grip kicking into the air and trying to fight back
"Aaaaa!!! Aaaa!!! Stop hia!! "

"This is your punishment for saying yuck!"

"Haha aaaa ah ah stop! Let me breathe atleast!!!"

Win stopped tickling but still continued to hold him like he already was. Then standing up, he suddenly picked up the younger boy and carried him to the bed , Team still protesting and kicking in the air.

"Hia hiaa!!! Put me down"

"Sure"
Saying so, he gently laid Team down on the bed and went back to position himself beside him, resting on his elbows , looking down at his baby's face who was lying there on his back, looking up at his hia's face.

Win gently stroked the hair out of his forehead. Team looked like an angel on the white bedsheet, in his almost transparent cotton tee as the afternoon sun came in through the veranda, lighting his face with a golden aura.

He planted a tiny kiss on his forehead and sniffed his vanilla scented hair, slowly positioning himself on top of him.

Then travelling down, he kissed his tiny nose and connected their lips together, hovering above.

Team pulled his head downward and kissed him deeply and passionately.
Win, being careful after all the previous happenings, followed Team's actions, moving their lips in perfect sync .
He was surprised when he felt Team's tongue invading his mouth, while the younger boy looked up at him, still laying on the bed, with imploring eyes.

"Come closer"Team gulped.

Win followed whatever his baby wanted and said, giving in to all his pleas, and kissed him hungrily, then kissed his neck as Team shuddered and panted for breath.

"Kiss me again, Win. I've waited for this for so long. I don't think I can wait any longer"

Win chuckled at this new side of Team and slipped his hands underneath his shirt, caressing the muscles of his abdomen and chest.

Then bringing his fingers to his shirt, he motioned to ask if he could remove it. He quickly helped him discard the piece of cloth and brough back his lips to the bare skin, licking and biting into his neck, leaving behind wet trails all the way down his chest as he played with his puckered and hardened nipples and teased him, pulling it, licking it and biting it, until team couldn't take it any longer and let out a soft moan, calling out his hia's name.

"Yes baby. Say it again. "

"Win pleaseee don't tease me right now. I'm so hard for you ."he squirmed painfully as his hardened member begged for some release under the fabric of his shorts.

"I can totally feel that "win said as he touched him through his pants and rubbed the length of it, giving a light squeeze at times when Team couldn't help but grit his teeth and claw his hia's bare skin with his nails calling out his nane without even realising it. He could already make out the natural lubricant forming a drop on the tanned fabric if his pants as he kept assaulting him with fervent kisses, Team reacting extraordinarily sensitive to his touches . Without realising a soft moan left his lips and he looked at Win , though embarrassed and hooded doe eyes.