CHAPTER 10: getting closer

//hey guys!!!
FIRSTLY Thanks!!!!!

I was really happy because I croseed 1K reads finally.

Hope you like it :))
Don't forget to vote if you like it and follow me if you want and you can also check out my oneshot ;)🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑🛑

WIN'S POV

It's been a few days since I've seen Team. Our exams were going on so naturally it was all hectic, studying late till night and tutoring other first year kids, coming home just to sleep for 4 hours and then same cycle again the next day.
All in all, I haven't checked up on Team and haven't even seen him around campus ad we have different time slots for exams and all.

I suddenly remembered about the date...erm...I mean the treat that we had agreed on and we were supposed to meet so just as I'm about to text him hi, a message lights up my screen and my face at the same time.

Team:  Hey?

-●Oh hey

Team: are your exams over?

-●yeah, what about you?

Team:yep, mine too.
I was just pinging to ask if ..umm...you'd like to go for a movie with me like we promised?

-●sure thing! How about 5 in the evening?

Team:okay :))

I know I'm internally screaming and I'm so happy because he's my crush and he has no idea about it and neither did I but all this week, when I didn't get to see him, I had this strange distant feeling in my heart. It felt like cold rain trickling down my heart and an empty feeling which is really hard to explain and just receiving a little text makes my heart race like that of a 13 year old girl.

I had been trying to hide it from the other club members but Dean kind of guessed it and had been pushing me all week to take a step.
************************

Flashback:-

Dean: if you just wanna fuck him that bad , why don't you just ask him for a one night stand. It's not like it's the first time.

He laughs and it's kind of disheartening.  Is this what he thinks of me? Is this what everyone thinks of me? And also what Team thinks of me?

I shrug.
"It's not that, Dean. It's different with him"

"Different?"he arches an eyebrow.
"How so? Wait...I've seen girls swooning over you and you've dated all the hot girls in the campus"

"Yeah , so?" I ask him and shrug.

"Are you being shy because you're bottom when it comes to guys?"

"Whaaat!? Ofcourse not. I'm a top. With everyone. It's just that"

"Just that?"he punches my arm playfully and I swat him away.

"Ugh Dean! It's just thati think I actually like him and he's junior and i can't quite say if anything's bothering him but i just don't wanna scare him away,  that's it."

"Hahaha I can't even imagine Win - the vice  president of the swim team and the richest guy on campus and the number 1 playboy actually liking someone "

I shoot him a glance and he raises his hands in a defeat gesture with unusual jest and continues laughing .

Sure.
He can't even smile when he needs to and he finds my misery so funny.