ch 16: Deeper

The empty locker room echoed with the sound of bodies crushing against each other against the cold metal of the drawers.

The tall muscular man pushed Team against the wall and buried his lips deep into the neck of the latter. The younger squirmed under his tight grip and protested.

He pinned both his hands above his head and slid his other hand down his bare torso. Then pulling him closer , he sucked his soft skin at the nape and bit softly into his earlobes.Team gave a small moan and tried to pull his head out, only to end up giving him better access to his neck. The older held him firmly, their wet , warm , bodies coalescing against the cold wall of the dark room, while the dark haired boy squirmed and cried, to let him go, only to be pressed harder against the metal locker door, face down, while the older man slid his hands under his shorts amd squeezed his butt cheeks with one hand while worked his other hand up his waist and stomach, clawing at his soft skin.

"You missed this, didn't you"the older man chuckled

"please-stop" Team cried and moaned

" I'll do whatevert you say, please let me go" he cried as big tears rolled down his cheeks in abundance .

"You don't have todo anything. Just stand here and let me enjoy this" he whispered into his ears with an evil voice as he pinned him from behind.

"Things have changed and so have I! Let me go or else!!!"Team gritted through his teeth

"Ahh that definitely "

The older man didn't pay any heed to his words under the effect of alcohol and the past events as he pushed his lips against the younger's, his tongue invading his mouth as Team struggled to breath and break free from the grip of the stronger brunette man.

The older didn't stop. With his slender finger, he drew lines down his tender body, licking and sucking at all his soft spots , lingering down his chest and bitting his nipple as Team winced from the sudden surge of his hormones and this alien feeling. He tried to fight back but his body was under the influence of drugs that the man had secretly mixed into his drinks while he stood alone at the pool .

All his memories came flooding back to him(-the dark room, the chair, the ropes, the sound of a child screaming and cold rods hitting against bare skin) as the man pushed him harder against the wall and pinned his waist with one hand, holding him firmly while his other hand travelled down his front and held over his throbbing member and gave it an uncomfortable squeeze.

"you're h-hurting me. Pl-plesse let me go. I'll give you all the money...all..."he tried to manage as his legs grew shaky and he collapsed on the floor.

Then taking the first chance he got, suddenly Team pushed him back with all the strength he could summon and as the back of his head hit the wall, he momentarily passed out and winced from the pain. Tears rolling down his eyes, as his legs started shaking and then buckled and the younger collapsed on the cold floor. With all the strength he could gather,  he pulled himself up somehow and picking his shirt from the ground , he ran away from the locker room and around the pool.
On the way he bumped head first into a familiar looking tall blond haired guy.

When he looked up, Win could see the fear in his eyes , the trembling in his lips and his faltering breath and without saying even one more word, he fled out of the scene.

Surprised, Win tried to talk to him and ask what had just happened but he had already run away. He was confused and shocked to see the younget guy in this state. His shirt was gathered in his hands and his hair was dishevelled and his face reddened with tears? Was he crying? What had just happened?! Had he taken any drastic step again!? But why would he??? He had just won the inter department swimming competition and was extremely happy and had just gone to change to the locker room before going out for dinner with Win and the other seniors. What had happened in that while!? Seeing Team not returning,  he had come to look for him and now this...

Win followed him , still confused and scared . But he was no where to be found.
The campus was eerily silent, no footsteps to be heard.  The only way he could understand was to go back to the locker room and that's where he met the unconscious men uttering in his drunken mess.

Who was he-?
****************************************