ch 18:Hold me closer-part 2

Flashback part 2:

When he opened his eyes, his entire body felt numb as if heavily sedated but his head was throbbing so bad. He groaned when he realised he was sitting on a hard wooden chair and his hands tied to the back. Ropes entangled his waist and legs and he couldn't move whatsoever.

"Tsk tsk tsk you're awake"A man snickered while walking towards him .
"Well well well seems like master can't be here for a while because yourso called boyfriend called the police on him".

Team turned his head away so that he wouldn't have to look at this nasty man.

The man seemed to be in his thirties. He wore a blue suit with a white shirt inside.

"And do you know has to pay for your boyfriend's deeds?"the man smirked as he put his hands inside his shirt, opening his first two buttons. Revealing his bare chest.
The man slipped his hand inside, caressing his chest.  Team felt repulsed and wanted to throw up his very guts as he had not even eaten anything since morning . He wished he could spit on this man's face but he was gagged.
A sudden pain shot through as he realised this man pinched roughly into his nipple and was now trying to suck at supple skin on his neck. He revolted violently, sitting up against his chair and trying to free himself from the grip so hard that the chair stumbled back on the ground and he fell against the chair on the ground.  He felt his wrists twist under the full weight of the chair and his whole body since his hands wer ties at the back of the chair. He groaned in pain , tears rushing out and his full face becoming red. His wrists got twisted resulting in a fracture. Although his mouth was gagged,  the pain was so terrible that it echoed as muffed cries through the cloth.

"Hey what the hell are you doing! Master"s gonna fucking kill you"one of the two men who had brought him here came rushing.

"It'snot my fault. He did that to himself"the other said in protest.

"Yeahh now pick him up. He probably broke his wrists or some shit"

The two man picked him back up and released his wrists from the rope. It was red and blue and jagged from the tough fibres. The fracture had caused a painful swelling that was very well visible.

"We can't tie him up like this"

Team sat delirious , the pain and exhaustion diluting his senses, he hinges down his head.

"He's too weak anyway. Release the hands and tie him properly at the waist and legs"the two men decided.

Team sat with his hands on his lap. The guards stood close by but he was already working on his plan.
********************

3:05 a.m.

The boy looked around the  storehouse. It was all dark except a bulb that lit a corner where the guards were sleeping and snoring.

This was his chance.
He painfully held around his arms and started working on the rope. His hands felt wobbly and ached with every move he made. But he had to escape.  After about 15 minutes he released himself at the waist.  With that rope gone,  he could quickly untie his legs and he did that as fast as he could making sure he made no noise to wake the guards up.

He stood up cautiously and realised he still had his phone un his pocket.  He took it put and switched it on but before he could realise, his phone started making a loud noise which woke up all the goon.

"Heyyy he's escaping! One of the men shouted"

Team quickly ran through the half shuttered godown and banged down the shutter at the men. The men hit hard on the metal , collapsing on the floor, then recouping back on their feet and chasing after the boy.

Team ran out and got into an alley, running and sweating like crazy, he took a right turn and entered through the backdoor of the very godown he was kept captive in. The people could possibly never imagine that he'd be hiding back in the same place.

Few metres away, police siren alarmed the streets as two armed officers got down form their car, followed by two tall boys, one muscular and the other lanky, with golden hair tied into a ponytail.  It had started pouring heavily by then as the drops strained down under the headlights of the car. The men came running and without realising that they were the police  stopped abruptly and looked dead in the eye realising they were at a dead end, Reid escaping again put before they knew another thing, the clank of metals around their wrists indicated that the game was over .

"Where's the boy!?"the police inquired.

"He escaped"they stuttered

"Stop lying!"Win was about to punch the guys but Dean held him back.

"He really escaped. Not long ago."

"Dean come with me. We have to look for him before it's too late again!"

The two boys hurried as the police took the men in captive, to reunite them with their boss at the station.
They would be beaten into a pulp their until recognisable.

Rapes. Molestation. Minor abduction. Theft.
So many charges were already against them.

Justice was to be served.

//GUYS JUST 3 more chapters to go. 😢😢😢😢
If you like it, please don't forget to vote and comment.
You know how much I love reading and responding to them.
It really means a lot. thank you :)))
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️