chapter 3: POOLSIDE

Team's POV

"Hey wait " I hear a voice boom across the silent stadium. I turned around to look at it's owner. Shit. What's wrong now. What have I ever done to him. It's P'Win. The 3rd year vice president of the swim team. I thought he was cute when I met him th first day and another time when I was walking around with Team, stalking Dean. Yeah you heard me. My minion best friend is a stalker. People think I'm the cheery one? Naah. I'm pretty quiet actually and although I've liked P'Win from the very first day since I ever saw him, I never had the courage to tell him about my feelings. It's scary , you know. With his lean, towering, perfect, body, his sharp features. And oh that jawline. I could never imagine someone like him ever liking someone like me. No I'm not the epitome of self love haha. I'm actually pretty insecure and although I don't let people see through that, I've had a difficult childhood.

I freeze as he approaches me. He's wearing a pair of blue shorts and a bathrobe just hangs on his body. He looks divine. Like some freaking greek god. I honestly thought maybe he liked me a bit too. I saw him staring at me a few times and then again last week when we had our first selections. I've been avoiding him ever since. Well he was mean to me. And I really got better stuff to do than follow him around like some lost puppy and get kicked every time. Well however, to be honest, I just know I'm gonna hurt my feelings again, for the millionth time, chasing someone totally out of my league. So I just decide to back off.

"Ayy?!" I shake myself out of the trance. Damn he definitely gets me hot.
"Yes ? P'win? "
"Good you remember the name, you're gonna need it someday"
I arch an eyebrow.

What's that supposed to mean. Is he hitting on m now? Why would he? No Teammm . Don't get your Hope's up.

"You are Team right? I saw you swimming with the boys. Don't you ever realise you've got all the strokes wrong? You're pretty disappointing for all the praise I've heard about you. "

"Ah-" I swallow and stammer. Am I that bad? So that was it. He definitely wasn't hitting on me. He was here to complete his weekly quota of bullying me. No wonder I had been hiding from him last week. Leaving the pool at all the right times and here we are now.

"Go put your bag down and get changed. Wr have a swimming meet at the end of this month and I've personally taken responsibility to see all my juniors are up to the mark."

"But, P'Win, I just finished practising and everyone else left already. My back hurts. Please? Can wr do it the next day?"

"Team, do you really think arguing with your senior is gonna get you anywhere. Do as you're told. It's for your betterment. I'm personally gonna see your muscles flex properly and your strokes are alright. Come on." He suddenly puts his arm around my back and leads me to the changing room. I tense up under his touch. I like it. It feels good but I also don't like being touched. Hugs. Okay. From close friends. Other than that, no. But this kind of feels warm and good and I can feel his strong muscles moving is chorus as he leads me to the locker room. He's already in his shorts so he just stands there and motions at me to get changed. I look at him once again, a bit uneasily, then remove my tie and loosen my shirt buttons. He looks at me and then walks out. I wear my towel and change my pants. Thank god he's got some sense atleast.

Win's POV
I stare as Team loosens his collar and pulls out his tie and slowly unbuttons his white shirt. His chest , spread over like a flat canvas. I could throw him on the bench right now and paint him all over with my tongue. He probably would've liked it. Shia! I gather my senses. What am I thinking. He looks really cute. He makes me want to take care of him, to spoil him, to do things to hin that he would never imagine anyone else doing to him.

I realise I've been staring for a long time and he's giving me the weirdest, confused a uncomfortable look ever. Shit. Did I make him uncomfortable? Am I being too obvious? I hope not. Ugh.

"Just put on your pants and come out. I'm waiting. No need for your goggles and cap. It's only two of us and you're already tired, so we'll just try out your madoc strokes."

Heyyy guys! Tell me how do you like it till here! Please do comment and let me know what you think is gonna happen next in the pool *evil quin laughter*😳😳😳❤❤❤
Please vote if you like it and share it with others because I'm pretty amateur *cries in a corner*
I'll make sure to get the next chapter ad soon as I can. Get ready for it. Something special's sure coming ;)