ch 18:Dandelions Tears

//Guess who's good enough to give you two updates in one day!?!?!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

Ya it's meh!!!

SUPPORT ME AND BEAR WITH ME WHILE I DO SOME SHAMELESS PUBLICITY HEHEHEH.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASEEE SINCE ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER IS LEFT,  AND LET'S SEE WHEN YOU GET THE FINAL UPDATE 😏😏😏

Su su na guys!

🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽🐽

It had been a few days and Team had almost recovered after Win had asked him to stay with him at his new condo.

He took care of him all the time, giving his medicines and anti depressants. He wouldn't be needing those any more after a few more weeks. A month at most. They had started therapy together and signed up for cycling classes. Everything was getting better.

And today,
Was Team's birthday.
Win had decided for the best surprise ever************

"Rise and shine baby" Win cooed as he parted the curtains and let the sun Ray's fall on his boyfriend's huddled body.

"Ahhh what's the time. It's a sunday. I wanna sleep some moreeee"he purred as Win walked over to the bed and pulled down th e comforter from his face.

"Wake up ! Big day ahead!"

"Whyyy!? What is it today?"Team groaned.

Win couldn't imagine that Team had totally forgotten about his own birthday. Maybe amongst all these days of trouble, he hadn't thought of it anymore but Win was more than excited for today.

"Ah. Nothing. Just. Big..umm..blue day...I mean good weather. I thought we should hit the road"

"What. No. Just let me sleep"

"I said get uppppp. "Win threw away the blankets and wrapped his arms around the waist of the other, almost dragging him on the floor as he pulled him to the bathroom and splashed his face with cold water. Team immediately grew more alert and being the pissed off kitten he was, threw more water at Win.

"Yeah cool. Take a shower and come out"Win said casually and came out, banging the door close behind him.

"Shia. What's with him today"Team mumbled behind the close doors.

Team comes out of the bathroom to find Boun waiting at their kitchen table , with tiny toasts, scrambled eggs with bacon and some fresh orange juice and a half withered
Daisy in a Mason jar.

"Fancy" Team chuckled .

Win held the chair for him while he sat at the table and beamed a toothy grin at Win.

"Dig in"

They both ate happily as the food was really good too. Win was getting better day by day and Team couldn't really understand what was up today. His boyfriend was caring generally but not so much as to make him breakfast and all. On any other day, Win would probably kick him out of the bed and both of them would be fighting over whose turn it is today to make the coffee and so the laundry.

Win asked him to get ready because they'd be going somewhere, which was still a surprise. Team did ad he was told and put on a pair of denim shorts and a blue and white striped tee shirt. He got his cute yellow sunhat from the cupboard that he had been waiting for forever to wear for a suitable occasion. And this was it. Well hopefully. Unless he was taking him to some fancy restaurant in which case that would just be weird and awkward. But Win didn't seem to object to he guessed it was fine.