ch 15: CHOCO CHIP COOKIES AND WARM MILK

//firstly , everyone take a moment to appreciate how apt the picture is:😊😳🤭😓😢
When you're done appreciating and taking ss and saving it to your gallery,
Happy reading honey buns UwU

When I wake up, I realise it's kind of cold and grey and it's been raining.  The glass balcony door is open because I guess I just fell asleep yesternight with him crying in my arms.

I look down to see Team laying on my chest, snuggled up, his hair all over the face. I don't want to wake him up, so I just quietly plant a tiny kiss on his forehead and lie there until he wakes up.  I take my phone from my bed stand , it's 6 in the morning and I work out from 7 so I switch off all my alarms so that the noise doesn't wake him up and pull him closer and the blankets on so that he's not cold. He needs to rest. He's been going through so much lately.
He looks absolutely beautiful and so innocent when he's sleeping. Also, he doesn't argue or roll his eyes at me, so it kinda feels  nice but weird.

After about twenty more minutes of me just lying down lazily with Team still sleeping,
Tringggghh
The alarm starts ringing and I realise I should've switched off his alarm too.
Ugh.
I'm so stupid.

Team wakes up, all startled at the sudden noise and  tries to sit up and rub his eyes.
When he turns around to look at me and then realises that I'm up
"Uh when did you wake up?"
He mumbles shyly

"Half an hour ago"

"Oh I- i Didn't realise I've been sleeping on your arms. Why didn't you wake me up.  You must be numb"

"No it's alright. You were sleeping so peacefully like a baby. I didn't want to disturb you"
I smile.
And he smiles back.
He's extra shy today.
I don't know. Probably because of whatver happened yesterday.  Also, he's kind of quiet but not his usual moody self. 

His voice sounds like a river to my ears.
Calm, flowing curiously as if avoiding all the barriers,  yet so monotonous at this moment. Without much excite met or enthusiasm.

I ask him if he's still sleepy and he shakes his head so I just rub his back gently and pull him in for a gently kiss  his cheek.

After a while we get up and I start with my morning work out and he gets up to go back to his own room too when I suggest that he should just freshen up here. He ends up taking a shower and i give him one of my tees, which he pulls over his wer body. The white cotton fabric is almost partially wet and I can quite literally see his skin and the contour of his toned body and chest.
I try to shake away the thought because duh I don't wanna scare him away or think that I'm horny or some shit because NO! I'm not! I mean I love him and I wish I could kiss him all over but horny isn't the word!

Since it's raining and kind of dark and grey,  we obviously won't let the juniors swim around so I guess it's a day off. My classes start from 12 in the afternoon so I guess we still have plenty of time.

We head off to the dorm cafeteria downstairs.  I get absolutely surprised when I realise Team's trying to lace his fingers through mine, so without making him put more efforts, I do the same and here we are , walking hand in hand.

I ask him to sit at a nearby table and go get our meals which consists of basil chicken , sticky rice and some soup and some coffee for me because I kind of feel tired. I'm not surprised when Team starts eating without complaining and shoots me the tiniest smile with a mouthful of food. My heart melts at the sight and I know he's hurting so much inside, I want him to get back to his self, fighting and nagging,  laughing with his twinkly hazel eyes and rabbit teeth.

When we're done eating, we get back upstairs and Team goes into his own room when i just decide to hang out with him in his room, so I follow him but he suddenly stops in front of his door and nervously rurns around