Chapter 6

We talk for a little while longer and when I'm looking for something that could help get us out of the room, I find a bottle of whiskey in the bottom drawer of the desk.

I pull it out and throw it at him.

"I've been looking for this!" he says with a smirk before drinking half of what's left.

"I swear to god if I get stuck with you while you're drunk," I say as I go to take the bottle when he moves it out of my reach and keeps me from taking it.

"Please, I can handle some alcohol. But if you want me to stop, then I'll stop."

"Really?"

He laughs, "Nope."

He takes another drink before putting in on a shelf that I can't reach.

"Ugh, screw you."

He smirks and leans against the wall again before looking me over.

"Were you a vulture in a past life? Look somewhere else creep."

He laughs and nods, "Alright, fine."

I sigh and nod before turning around to continue looking through drawers and other things when I am grabbed by the wrist and spun around before being inches from him.

"What are you doing?"

He just smirks and makes it so there is zero space between us.

"I may be a little drunk," he whispers before planting his lips on mine.

AND I KISS BACK!

Once I actually process what is happening I push him back and back away from him.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

"Oh c' mon you were enjoying it," he says before trying to pull me back towards him.

I pull my hand away and shake my head, "No I wasn't. Don't ever do that again or I swear to god I will make you regret it."

He laughs and grabs the bottle from the shelf again, "Yeah right."

I growl and take the bottle from him mid-drink and I throw it across the room causing it to shatter into hundreds of pieces.

"What the hell was that for?!"

I scoff and dig through my pockets looking for something very specific.

"Now what the hell are you digging for?" he asks.

"Something to get us out here."

He scoffs, "And what would that be?"

I eventually find it and pull it out to show him.

He rolls his eyes "What the hell are you going to do with a bobby pin?"

I roll my eyes and I head over to the door and pick the lock within a minute.

"How the-"

"Oh shut up."

I leave the room before slamming and locking the door behind me.

He starts yelling and hitting the door trying to get me to let him out and I just scoff and hit the door back.

I walk down the halls back into the living room, causing a ton of commotion.

"How did you get out?" Will asked.

"I picked the lock. Where's my phone?" I reply as I hold my hand out at Noah.

"Jacob has it!" he says as he leans back from me.

I quickly turn towards him and hold my hand out, "Give me my phone."

"How about you tell me why you're so mad first?" he says.

I growl, "How about you ask your idiotic bassist once he's sober?"

"Wait a minute, my brother is drunk?" Kimber asks.

I look at her, "Yeah he is. There was whiskey in a desk drawer. Now give me my phone."

Jacob sighs and pulls it out of his pocket and hands it to me.

"What did he-"

"What did he do? He made me kiss him and tried to make me do it a second time. And sure, it may have been because he's drunk, but it was still a jerk move and I couldn't stand to be in a room with him anymore."

Kimber's eyes widen, "I'm going to kill him."

Noah and Will try to stop her but we all end up following her back to the room where she KICKS THE DOOR DOWN and grabs Michael from his shirt collar.

"HOW DARE YOU?! TRYING TO FORCE SOMEONE TO MAKE OUT WITH YOU?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"

Jacob pulls her back and takes her to calm down while Will takes the jerk back to his room.

"I think you should go. We can figure out another time for you to come over." Noah says before heading in the same direction Jacob and Kimber went.

I turn around and head out and after the half-hour drive I am home and I head inside to find Julz sitting on the couch messing with her camera.

One of Julia's main hobbies is photography. She has multiple cameras, including a polaroid one.

"You're home early," she says as she starts to put her main camera in its bag.

"Well with how bad everything was going I'm glad I'm here," I reply as I drop my things and sit down next to her.

"What happened?" she asks as she turns towards me.

"Michael, the jerk of the group, tried to make me kiss him twice, and was successful the first time."

"He what?! I'm going to kill him!" she says as I see a gleam shine brightly in her eyes.

I calm her down and shake my head, "It's alright. I can deal with him. I can fight my own battles."

She looks me in the eyes, "Are you sure?"

I nod, "Yes, I'm sure."

She sighs, "Okay. But if he tries to do it again I will kill him."

I laugh a little and give her a hug, "I won't try to stop you."

During the next few days, I talk to Jacob and we figure out that I'll be able to meet Shawn on Saturday, as well as a few other people.

Jacob constantly asked me if I was sure I still wanted to be the lead singer after what happened with Michael. But I will not let some idiot keep me from being something I had dreamed of being since I was really young.

Sure, being a restaurant owner is something that I really want to do. But my dream job was always a singer.

And my dream might actually be coming true.