Chapter 45

It's a couple of weeks later and everyone has been doing great.

We've been working on some new songs in case we need a new album anytime soon. Also, it's fun to just create new music with my idiots and Kimber.

Anyways, it's the first Friday of March and we're all just eating some food when Kimber, Shawn, Adam, and Matthew all come running in.

"Well, it's been a while since we've seen you all together," I say as I pour myself more coffee.

"What's up?" Noah asks.

"You guys have been invited to Gossip With Gloria!" Kimber exclaims.

Despite the name, Gossip With Gloria is actually a pretty calm talk show. There's never much drama and it's always pretty entertaining.

And it has a huge fanbase.

"Are you serious?" Michael asks.

Adam nods, "I have to give confirmation that you're coming within the next hour because they want to record tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!"

The boys start to freak out but I quickly get them to chill out.

"We'll do it."

Adam nods with a smile and walks off with his phone in hand.

I give the other three plates filled with food and they gratefully accept it.

"So how's everything been going?" Matthew asks.

It's been a while since we've seen Matthew. When I first joined we saw him a few times a week but recently we just meet with him once a week for a standard meeting.

"It's been good. I personally have missed having you guys around here." I reply with a smile.

He nods, "I've been gaining more clients recently. But believe me when I say you guys are my favorite. The other people freak out if everything is not exactly how they want it."

I see the boys smirk and I just roll my eyes, "Well I know I love basically everything you have done for us."

The day is pretty uneventful after that. I head over to the cafe to hang out with Julz for a little while and to just help out.

She and Will have been doing amazing. She has spent the night more times than I can count and I'm honestly surprised she hasn't moved in completely yet.

Anyways, after dinner, I end up heading up to the movie theater only to find someone already in there.

"What are you watching?" I ask with a smile as I lean against the doorframe.

My lovely boyfriend pauses the movie and turns around with a smile, "Fifty First Dates."

I raise an eyebrow, "Really? Interesting choice."

He laughs a little and waves me over, "Come watch it with me."

I walk over and sit next to him with a smile, "Alright, but we're restarting it."

He smirks, "Of course."

He restarts the movie and presses play.

***

It's the next day and we have less than an hour before we have to leave.

Kimber says to not worry too much about what we're wearing since there will be a wardrobe crew.

So, I change into a t-shirt and some jeans before brushing my hair and leaving it down. I don't worry about makeup but I do grab my wolf ring. I wear it all the time and I'm definitely wearing it to this.

Anyways, once I have my bag ready and I have my phone, I head out of my room and end up meeting up with Jacob in the hall.

"I wonder what we're gonna end up talking about," Jacob says as he takes a hold of my hand.

I smile, "No clue, but I'm sure it'll be fine."

Once we get into the garage we end up taking a few cars.

Kimber, Shawn, Adam, and Matthew will all be in one. Michael, Noah, Will, and Julz will be in another. And Jacob and I will be in mine.

It's about a twenty-minute drive and once we get there Kimber and our other team members take Julz with them backstage while the boys and I are taken to wardrobe.

I end up changing into a white over the shoulder crop top, some black skinny jeans, and silver high heels. The stylist does a simple makeup look and she just brushes out and straightens my hair before sending me out.

Backstage we're each hooked up to a mic and we are able to hear Gloria start the show.

Once the stagehands know that everything's good to go they signal it to Gloria and soon she's introducing us.

"Now, it's my absolute pleasure to welcome in or guests today. Who are none other than The Howling Wolves!"

The live crowd cheers and the boys and I walk out and sit down on the large white couch with lights beaming down on us and with me closest to our host.

"Welcome you guys!" Gloria exclaims with a smile.

I smile back, "It's a pleasure to be here."

Once we're comfortable our conversation really begins.

"Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is your first talk show?"

I nod, "Yes, it is."

She smiles, "Well I'm glad to have been the first. But how about we get to some questions?"

We all nod and she smiles, "Great! So some are pretty basic but I think it's a good one. Some of your fans want to know, how did you come up with your band name?"

I actually have no clue. I mean I came into the picture long after the band was first formed.

Luckily my idiots had my back.

"Well, all of our favorite animals are the wolf, at least some breed of it." Jacob answers.

"And we thought the name fit well with that fact," Will adds.

She slowly nods, "Alright well I think it's a great name."

The crowd cheers and once it died down a little we answer some more questions.

Some were about family, some about friends, others about song-writing and what our life was like.

But then they started to be targetted at me specifically.

"So, I didn't want to talk about this at the very beginning but now's as good a time as any. Luna is it true that you haven't always been the lead singer of the band?" Gloria asks looking pretty much right in my eyes.

I nod, "Yes it is. The band originally was formed when these guys were younger."

"Really? How long had you been a band?"

This time it was the boys' turn.

"Well we knew each other since we were all kids, but the band was formed about six months before Luna came into the picture," Michael responds.

She slowly nods, "How did she come into the picture?'"

"That's an interesting story actually. You see it all started one day in my sister's cafe..."