Chapter 42

I give Will, Noah, and Michael their gifts, since I had them in my hands and they seemed to like it all. And I honestly liked what they got me.

Will, being the practical person he is, got me a laptop case since I basically take it everywhere I go. He also got me a shadowbox frame that had the definition of musician on the inside and a microphone painted on the front piece of glass.

Noah got me a white ceramic mug that has "I sing. What's your superpower?" written on the front and some music note shaped cookie cutters since I honestly make so many cookies back home.

And Michael surprisingly got me a silver silhouette wolf keychain and a matching little ring holder.

"If I'm being honest I had no idea what to get you but I saw those a few stops ago and thought you'd like them," he says as I open the present.

I smirk, "Well you thought correctly."

I remember I still haven't brought out Jacob's gift and I realized it's a pretty big one but I decided to just screw it and headed back into my room.

As I came out they all looked at me with wide eyes and they were even wider when I handed Jacob the filled, black guitar bag.

He looked at me curiously as I handed it to him but I just nodded at him to open it and when he did he was speechless.

"No way..." he mumbled.

"Luna you got him a guitar?!" Michael practically yells.

I roll my eyes, "It's barely playable. Well at least the seller thought so. It was barely thirty bucks so I thought you didn't have to play it but you could add it to your collection."

"Did you do the whole design?" Jacob asks breathlessly.

I nod, "Yeah, I did."

He looks at me for a minute and then a huge smile forms on his face, "I love it, Sia."

I smile, "I'm happy to hear it."

He gave me my gift which was a black and silver microphone keychain as well as a new pair of bluetooth headphones. After I thanked him we all just hung out all day.

I mean we didn't have anything planned besides the tour party tonight so it's not surprising. Julz came over eventually and I gave her, her gift and she pretty much just hung out with us also.

At around six, I went into my room so I could grab the rest of the presents I got people and to just make myself look a little better. I put on some simple makeup and I slightly curled my hair. I also put on a few pieces of jewelry before walking out of my room with a box filled with small bags, one for every tour member.

I spent a lot of money.

After about twenty more minutes, we headed out of the penthouse and went down to the event room.

Once we got down there, I set the box of bags under the pretty big tree and a few people who I guessed worked at the hotel started to look through it and started moving things to different piles.

My guess was every person had a small pile, so it wouldn't take hours for us to pass out gifts.

Which was fine with me.

I had taken Kimber's gift to her earlier today and she was super grateful. I also took Stephanie's, Lydia's, and Eva's bags out of the box. As I was walking around talking to people and wishing them happy holidays, I handed them to them.

They were all super thankful as well, and they thanked me a few times before I left and went back to talking to people.

Throughout the hours of the night we all just party and have fun. I get to know more of the crew members that I wouldn't usually talk to and I also get to eat amazing food.