~Villains~

" ITS THE VILLAIN ALARM!"

Shinso's POV

" You kids stay here," Papa told us. All the teachers then rush out to fight the villain somewhere in the building. I hold on to Izu as an act. After everyone had left, me and Izuku looked at each other, both nodding. We knew were weren't gonna stand here doing nothing. We wanted to help. A few minutes later, we got up and walked out of the room to find the villains. " Shin, I think we should go to the cafeteria. I sense a lot of movement and action there." Izu told me. I nodded and we headed to the cafeteria. There was an explosion and we hid behind a wall. I took a deep breath and told Izu, " follow my instructions". He didn't answer, but his eyes did. It was a conversation through the eyes, as I understood it. I looked from behind the wall and he did the same, still waiting for my instructions.

" Move that bench in front of the big one." and he obliged. It caused the villain to trip and we both giggled quietly. He looked up to see who had done it, and so did the heroes. So we quickly hid ourselve back behind the wall . As I looked around, there were two villains. A girl with orange hair. Her quirk seemed to be that she is able to make knives out of thin air and she has super speed. Not as fast as Ingenuim but quite similar. The other villain was a big guy. As big as Uncle Toshi( All might ) in his hero form. He had red hair and look ed like a clown.(Quick note: This villains are not from bnha. I made them up). 

" Izuku, we need to stop that guy from reaching Auntie Nemuri. She isn't looking his direction. Can you get a strong root to hold his leg?" I said. He did as I said. Suddenly, the girl dashed towards Papa. Izuku saw this and turned into her, quickly running to intercept her. He quickly tranformed to a bear and knocked her over. She slashed his eye. He turned back to himself and squealed. " IZU!! " I yelled. I growled and threw a bench at her. I don't know how I was strong enough to, but I didn't care. I needed to distract her. Suddenly, the big guy punched me into a wall. I hit my back pretty hard and felt it wet, probably from blood. Izu saw this and grew 2 roots grabbing the big guy, preventing him from coming for me another time. The girl got back up and kicked Izuku to the side. Making him hit his arm really hard. She then went back over Papa. Izu saw this and started crying. I knew he was using his quirk. The other heroes didn't know what to do. The villains started laughing. Then I giggled. Everyone looked at me shocked. My dads, aunts and uncles were glaring at me. " Yall might wanna stop looking at me and look around you." I told them. 

Suddenly, countless of animals cam running in, including wolves, foxes, cats, healing frogs ( YES, IN MY AU THERE'S SUCH THING UWU), horses from who knows where, snakes and lastly, a baby kitsune. They surrounded Izuku and Izu whispered something inaudible. Suddenly, the animals started to pounce and attack the villains. The kitsune stayed with Izuku, healing his eye. There was a scar but nothing too bad. The kitsune then cuddled with Izu to keep him warm. The healing frogs went to the injured heroes and healed them, but not fully. The wolves and foxes pounced on the villain as the snakes wrapped themselves tightly around the duo. After that, Izuku said something inaudible to the animals, and they dispersed. Izuku smiled and ran over to me. I saw everyone's faces. They looked so stunned. Izuku then healed me and helped me up. Izuku then used his powers and healed everyone fully. 

" That was my last quirk" he said tiredly before passing out. I managed to catch him and sighed. Everyone rushed over to us. " What happened?!" Auntie Emi said. " It's one of his drawbacks for his healing quirk, not to mention that he used another quirk on top of that. " I said, shaking my head. Dad picked him up and we all went to the teachers lounge. 

When we finally reached, I got settled with Izu on the couch. "Why didn't you two stay here... We didn't want you guys to get hurt. " Uncle Toshi said. "We've lost too many loved ones. There was no way we were gonna sit back, waiting for you guys to get hurt." I said, looking down at my hands, which I suddenly found amazingly interesting. " Thank you, little one." Uncle Takagi said. I look up and smile. 

Aizawa's POV

After that whole conflict, we all started to discuss something. Shinso was playing with Izuku's hair, waiting for him to wake up. Suddenly, a question popped in my mind.

"Shin... How is it that Izuku is able to calm you down from a panic attack by singing?" I asked. He suddenly tensed up but then sighed. " Before my mom passed away, my mom sang that song to me to put me to sleep. I don't know how, but when Izuku sings it, it brings me the same comfort I feel when my mom sings it. It's as if she's still around. That's why before Izuku and I reunited, I was always having panic attacks. I thought I had forever lost that voice. I thought I'd never hear his voice anymore. " he answered. I nodded, full of pity.

Suddenly, Izuku woke up and hugged Shinso. "I'll always be here." he whispered, though we could all hear it. I'm pretty sure everyone's hearts melted at the sight of the two brothers. After a while, they pulled away from each other and Izu jumped off the couch. "I'm so glad your'e all ok!" Izuku bubbled. We all smiled. 

" How about we have a pool party at my house after this. Nezu had already cancelled school today because of the accident." Nemuri suggested excitedly. Izuku gasped. He ran towards the cafeteria. " Where is he going." I asked, raising one of my eyebrows. Shinso walked up to the door and sighed. " Cafeteria. He's going to clean it up." he said as he walked out. All our eyes widened as we ran to the cafeteria. It was as good as new. If not, it was better. How he managed to clean all that damaged in so little time was unbelievable. 

" Now we can go have that pool party." he said. 

Author's note

OMG!! THIS CHAPTER IS SO BORING!! Sorreh.... But my brain sin't working properly T^T. Anyways, hope you enjoyed it.... It contains 1110 words. I don't own any pictures and yeaa. Have a good day or night, my fellow weirdos ~ Your friendly neighbourhood weirdo