Hi Lol

Hello, readers! Your friendly neighbourhood weirdo is back for a looong hiatus! So, I really apologize, I didn't want to deem my book as discontinued since even though I announced I was done with it, I wasn't entirely sure I would up and abandon it. Id like to announce that even though I hold no interest in the MHA fandom, I will be continuing my story. However, I dont know how often I will be updating. It definitely wont be as much as last year, since this year is far more miserable and busy than the last, but I'll try.

It's kinda funny how I gained a tad bit more motivation to continue. SoOooo, I was watching some anime (Black Clover lol) when I saw my cousin going on her Wattpad. She isnt really too known, but I have mentioned her in one of my messages before, so please go over to her account to support her and her story! Anygays, when I saw her going on, I was curious about my own, so I went on too. Boy, the amount of spam I got TwT. So, when I went to check on my two stories (thanks for the support and the reads, by the way), I accidentally clicked on the last, unfinished draft I had on the Ball of Sunshine story. I then decided to read it, and I realized, damn, maybe I should write again. So I went back and reread my story, so I will be able to write a story accordingly. Little warning though, my writing style has changed. Oh, and, I am extremely sorry for the trigger warnings I did not add in. I was kinda new to writing stories in general when I wrote this one. Im a little more experienced now, since I've been writing on other sites, so yea.

By the way, I need a little help. I realized that I have completely forgotten the whole time setting for Mha lol. Soooo, can someone help me? I need to know how long did the students have to wait to get their entry exams result, and from there, when the first day of UA starts. Thankss!