Clouds

"CLOUDS FLOWING FREELY
                   MADE ME THINK OF
                                    YOU,"

                      ☆♬○♩●♪✧♩♩✧♪●♩○♬☆
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Clouds would always pass by when winter was over. White fluffy pillows for the stars above. Various shapes and patterns that would make someone's day.

They seemed so free to go as they like. Always moving, sometimes disappearing in total. But they're free, something people could only dream of having.

Satori wasn't very fond of those clouds that rained. It stopped him from doing so much stuff outside. But maybe, someone could show him that clouds aren't that bad.

Perhaps he would see a certain [Hair Color] haired once again. This time under those very clouds he despises.

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩♩✧♪●♩○♬☆
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

    As much as clouds may be fluffy. There's still those ones that cause rain. A black umbrella was held in a [Skin Tone] hand. A few drops of rain that managed to run down a face.

    [Name] was once again headed to school. A couple of weeks had already passed since they saw the red head. It was however weird that only they didn't really know who he was.

    Everyone else had rumors. Either of themselves or of someone else. Most of them circled around the certain kid, Satori Tendō. It was easy to get lost in thought.

The clouds shifted even more, causing more rain to fall down like those flower petals that would fall on a sunny day.

But once again, the familiar sight of the school came into vision. Umbrellas filled the entrance. All sorts of colors; and all sorts of kids filled in under the school's roof.

    Instead of going to the gym, [Name] roamed the hallways. The clouds always seemed to represent their mood. Maybe they controlled the weather. Who knows.

    Just as they where finished with taking a short walk. A familiar sight of red appeared. A boy, around their age sitting in a hallway. All alone. A volleyball in hand, and just staring up at the clouds in the sky.

"H-hey! You're that kid from a couple weeks back,"

Red eyes began to look back towards those [Eye Color] ones. Those same red eyes were still filled with emotion. Curiosity, confusion, and admiration.

     So many things filled his eyes when he saw those [Eye Color] ones. He would say he was intoxicated by them.

Plopping down beside the boy, [Name] starting digging in their backpack. They pulled out two onigiris. They held out one for the bowl-cut boy.

"Want one?"

Nodding, Satori took one; and no words were shared. Just the sound of rain hitting the ground and roof.

    A drop of water fell on [Name]'s forehead. That suddenly sparked an idea of a kid. Scooting further into the rain, they stuck their tongue out and let rain drops fall.

Usually people would do this with snow, but sometimes it's worth a change. Even if sometimes change isn't fun, it matters who you're doing it with.

Satori tilted his head in confusion. Slowly resting his onigiri in his hands, he stared at them. They wore a smile even though it was raining. They were odd, like him.

Following in suit, the red head stuck his tongue out and let the rain drops fall. A little chucked slipped out of his mouth as he closed his eyes.

[Name] watched it all unfold. From a gloomy aura to one that feels like home. With everything that was going on in life, it was just nice to do a small fun thing; even if it's just children in the rain.

    Maybe if it was a sunny day without a cloud in the sky, the two wouldn't meet like this. Perhaps the rain wasn't so bad, or the clouds that released it.

The rain slowed down to only a sprinkle like tiny diamonds falling down from the heavens. The grey clouds moved on so fast in [Name]'s opinion. All that was left was the silence and the occasional sound from the rain.

Satori noticed something just like he noticed something those weeks ago. One person, that's sitting right in front of him would be able to turn something he hates into something fun.

The red eyes watched a smile make its way onto that [Skin Tone] face. Then breaking the silence, the sound of their voice rushed to his ears.

"I guess I haven't introduced myself. I'm [Name] [Last Name]!"

"Satori Tendou,"

After that was once again faded into history. They just clicked. Even if most of the time was spent just watching those fluffy sky cotton candy things we call clouds pass by.

    Words weren't really both children's speciality. It was more like thoughts that passed by about anything and everything. It was pure luck they found each other. Someone who wouldn't talk about anything but more like enjoy what's right in front of them.

The school bell rang, interrupting the train of thoughts that made its way. The two knew that they would get in trouble if they wait around more.

"Looks like we part ways once again,"

[Name] sighed, looking a little down. Nodding, the red head got up and left, but not before helping the [Light/Dark] haired up and bidding farewell.

All that stood in the hallway was now [Name], thinking about the boy they met. The smile never left their face as they came back to their senses.

    Usually they would get lost in imagination. Life was always so boring. But now, maybe reality was better. Perhaps it was better than staring up at the clouds.

Satori on the other hand, was lost in imagination. 'Am I going crazy or is there someone who would really spend time with me?' He thought as he entered his classroom.

"Maybe, I should spend more time with the clouds,"

The red head mumbled to no one in particular. Sitting down, he prepared himself for the day.

Little did those two know, the other one looked forward to their next encounter. Maybe they could go ahead and reach to those clouds.

    One thing was for sure, Satori wouldn't despise those fluffy things again.