Author's Note

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩♩✧♪●♩○♬☆
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Thank you for all the readers who decided to read this story through! I appreciate every little thing you do! It's been a long run but it was all enjoyable.

For those who wonder what inspired me to write this, I actually have no idea. Usually people like to write these kinds of things off of like movies and what not but I think songs deserve their recognition as well. It also gives me a chance to express what I think about the song.

100 years was produced by the song writer or3o. I don't own it, it is purely used to help frame the plot.

(Under the cut is a small epilogue)

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩♩✧♪●♩○♬☆
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The woman walked with her child to the cemetery, it was spring time, the time where new things 'sprung' out. There was a new everything. New year, new animals, a new life.

Sakura trees littered the road to the cemetery and made everything a pastel pink. Some of it even fell onto the young child's head and they skipped ahead of their mother.

"Mom! Look! It's like in the stories!"

Spring time was for everything that was new. Yet some things would always keep repeating as much as some things would never be the same.

"Yeah, maybe when you go to school you'd meet someone you'll like,"

It wasn't a maybe really, it was a guarantee that they'd meet someone they liked. After all it's been happening for years. Finally, the two made it to their destination. Two stones that were each carved into half of a heart.

'Here lies Satori Tendō and [Name] Tendō'

'Two people who fell in love till the ends of
the universe'

'For a hundred years and a hundred more'

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩♩✧♪●♩○♬☆
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀