🅘🅣'🅢 🅑🅔🅔🅝 🅞🅝🅔 🅗🅤🅝🅓🅡🅔🅓 🅨🅔🅐🅡🅢

"IT'S BEEN 100 YEARS AND I AM             STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU,"

STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU,"

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩♩✧♪●♩○♬☆
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Mommy? Will I ever meet someone like that boy in the story?"

The woman with [Hair Color] and dyed red traces scattered around her hair only smiled at the child. She pinched their nose in return and turned off the light.

"One day you will sweetie. After all my parents found each other. You know Grandpa Satori and your Grandparent [Name]. I found my spouse after all this time. I'm sure you will too,"

The mother smiled as she pressed a goodnight kiss on the child's forehead. She was about to leave before she felt a tug on her shirt.

"Mommy? Can you sing that lullaby grandpa wrote? Oh! And after can I see them when I wake up?"

A chuckle left the older lady's mouth as she nodded, sitting back down onto the mattress and tucking her child back in.

"Why did you leave me? I'm still here wondering, 'cause I'm still in love with you,"

The woman sang in her sweet voice as she recited the lyrics of her father. Tomorrow they would visit him and his spouse at the cemetery. The red haired woman knew that they would be dancing to the song up in the stars and one day she'd join them. A hundred years passed by so fast for the two. 'You were the best parents an orphan could've ever wanted and I'll tell your story for generations' she thought as she continued on.

~fin

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩♩✧♪●♩○♬☆
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀