Every Day

"SO I WROTE DOWN EVERYDAY
                      AS I WAS HOPING
                         AS I PRAYED,"

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩♩✧♪●♩○♬☆
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

As cliche as it sounds, every day is a mystery. A new day begins like a tv show and your alarm clock is your theme song. It was another bright and early day for Satori. Which meant that today was a good day, and good days turn into great days.

    Now, Satori started working on the instruments to include in his song— or ballad I should say. He could already picture a jazzed up song where he would whisk away [Name] to another place. As the leaves fell changing into winter, another year would soon end.

    One could only imagine to stop time. To immerse into the happiness of a moment that would last forever. In today's world, we always want to control time. To make it stop or rewind even though we know it's impossible.

    Satori was one of these people. He wished he had more time. More time for everything in the world to be right. As everyday passes, his patience increases. He waits, for hours, days, and years for the right place and time.

He jots everything down in a small journal. It's already half way filled up, which is not surprising since Satori observes everything. A smile crept onto his face as he looked out his window.

    [Name] was back in Japan again and just right next door. Thin walls were the only barrier of that separated them. Satori knew that the [Hair Color] haired heard the song he was trying to write, but not once did they confront him about it. That led to either two things. One, they know it's about them and they don't want to say anything or two, they don't know it's about them and just enjoy it.

    Thin walls were the barrier to exposing secrets. We talk about how theirs always a hard shell to break on someone but in reality, we're as fragile as porcelain if there's the right tools and in this case, [Name] had them. They had them all these years.

    The thing that sparked Satori to realize this was when he went to college and [Name] went out of the country. To put it in his perspective, when they dropped the hammer on his porcelain heart.

    As many times as the gorgeous [Eye Color] eyed shattered his heart, there would always be times where it was brand new and beating fast. It was those times that Satori lived for. Literally his heart would pump the blood to his cheeks and everywhere.

    The thin walls were delicate sure, but sometimes maybe those walls would suffice and a good thing to be easily broken down. Time passes slowly and sometimes we wish we could just speed it up. Although everyday was a gift as cliche as it sounds. With every day comes a new feeling and one of these days there wouldn't be any thin walls.

One thing that was unexpected to be the very next day was Satori seeing white walls and asking himself, 'what happened?'.