Tamara's Introduction

TAMARA'S POV:

First, I will introduce myself. I am Tamara, fondly called Tara by my friends and family. I am currently working in an MNC as a project leader. I love my project and teammates. I am an average girl, but many say that my eyes are unique, which expresses my feelings. Many times I will lower my eyes because I don't want to show them my emotions. The best thing I love about my family is my cousins. We grew up like siblings. Many say that I am an open book, but I only know the secrets I am carrying with me. It's like the secrets are written with a white ink pen in that white pages book. It's not like I don't want them to read it. It's just that I don't want to make them guilty.

Even though we did not have money at that time, my father raised me like a princess. That's why my family is my priority. After getting the job, I helped my father to get back on his feet. Now he owns a hotel in the city, with nearly 20 workers. Although the hotel is small, it is known for the authentic taste of the dishes. My mother is a housewife. She always supported my father in thick and thin. Now she grows vegetables in our garden, which are supplied to our hotel.

I am not a fan of dating, love, and marriage. So I gave the responsibility of my marriage to my parents. I know that they do many background checks before the proposal reaches me. I will do anything to make my parents happy, even if it is to marry a stranger and leave my love phobia.

Please vote, share and comment.

This is my first book. Please feel free to give comments, even if they are negative. I will try to rectify my mistakes.

Thank you for reading.

The image does not belong to me.